Subject: appstream-glib build failure
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 17:21:32 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

appstream-glib fails to build
build of /gnu/store/hvfpi2psibk3qfr0g4gndppsrifciwf6-appstream-glib-
0.7.18.drv failedView build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/hv/fpi2psibk3qfr0g4gndppsrifciwf6-appstream-glib-
0.7.18.drv.bz2'.cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/p9k5r9kqlcg2a8x57rz5y6nci24nb1kz-gnome-color-manager-
3.32.0.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be builtguix system: error: build
of `/gnu/store/p9k5r9kqlcg2a8x57rz5y6nci24nb1kz-gnome-color-manager-
3.32.0.drv' failed
Build log attached.
christopher@theoden ~$ guix describe Generation 15	Apr 30 2021
16:12:08	(current)  guix 73b6660    repository URL: 
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git    branch: master    commit:
73b6660cd1c4f77132121ea9bce2672d108dfe22christopher@theoden ~$ neofetch
--stdoutchristopher@theoden ------------------- OS: Guix System
73b6660cd1c4f77132121ea9bce2672d108dfe22 x86_64 Host: OptiPlex 9020
00 Kernel: 5.11.11-gnu Uptime: 18 days, 14 mins Packages: 92 (guix-
system), 106 (guix-user) Shell: bash 5.0.16 Resolution: 1920x1080 DE:
GNOME Theme: Adwaita [GTK2/3] Icons: Adwaita [GTK2/3] Terminal:
kitty CPU: Intel i5-4570 (4) @ 3.600GHz GPU: Intel HD Graphics GPU: AMD
ATI Radeon HD 8490 / R5 235X OEM Memory: 3628MiB / 7871MiB