Subject: 27.1; recenter-top-bottom in fullscreen
From: Colin Okay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 09:32:29 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When in fullscreen mode, recenter-top-bottom fails to toggle to the
"bottom" position. Pressing C-l with the cursor at the top will recenter
the window with the cursor in the middle, pressing it again does
nothing, and pressing it one more time will recenter the window with the
cursor at the top. The quirk is not present when emacs is not in
fullscreen mode.

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.23, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-11-07, modified by Debian built on x86-ubc-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12010000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-6jKC2B/emacs-27.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  slime-trace-dialog-minor-mode: t
  slime-autodoc-mode: t
  slime-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/llvm-mode
/home/colony/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.22/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe help-fns radix-tree tao-yin-theme punpun-dark-theme
punpun-light-theme punpun-common rotate pulse tabify elfeed-link rng-xsd
xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok pcmpl-unix
goto-addr gnutls url-http url-gw url-auth url-cache elfeed-show
elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib url-queue xml-query org-archive magit-patch magit-subtree
magit-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util magit-extras org-duration org-clock cal-move
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda network-stream nsm misearch
multi-isearch org-element avl-tree ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnir ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m deft ffap tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp
writeroom-mode visual-fill-column resize-window srcery-theme
humanoid-dark-theme dracula-theme material-theme moe-dark-theme
lab-dark-theme zenburn-theme goose-theme humanoid-light-theme
humanoid-themes bug-reference magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor dabbrev swiper vc-git diff-mode solo-jazz-theme
material-light-theme face-remap paredit emojify apropos tar-mode ht
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb ps-ccrypt calibredb calibredb-library calibredb-ivy
calibredb-utils calibredb-annotation calibredb-transient calibredb-helm
calibredb-show calibredb-search calibredb-faces calibredb-core transient
sql view auth-source-pass mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-org mu4e-main
mu4e-headers mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg xml dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions
org-capture rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view mu4e-lists org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs mule-util mu4e-vars message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
mu4e-meta haxe-mode cc-bytecomp cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
slime-company company edmacro kmacro pcase slime-fancy slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime etags fileloop generator xref project
arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline easy-mmode hyperspec server
pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet dired
dired-loaddefs pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools cus-edit
cus-start cus-load pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
format-spec image-mode exif tao-yang-theme tao-theme hl-line paren
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons bshell bookmark text-property-search pp
buffer-manage config-manage config-manage-mode config-manage-prop
config-manage-base choice-program eieio-base dash time-stamp
config-manage-declare choice-program-complete derived shell pcomplete
eieio-custom wid-edit window-numbering cl-extra help-mode perspective
advice rx beacon smex ido ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
projectile grep compile comint ansi-color ring ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt finder-inf slime-autoloads info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 867190 243647)
 (symbols 48 52669 32)
 (strings 32 273215 31701)
 (string-bytes 1 11335951)
 (vectors 16 121356)
 (vector-slots 8 3943393 163794)
 (floats 8 2800 2512)
 (intervals 56 28008 14541)
 (buffers 1000 213))