Subject: [feature/native-comp] emacs keeps running 100% of CPU
From: Édouard Debry <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 00:44:44 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I noticed that when launching emacs on linux (debian buster),
it keeps on running 100% of the CPU and seems to gradually eat all
memory, approximately 1-2% every minute.

It seems related to native compiling. In the 
*Async-native-compile-log* I read :

<=============================>
Compiling 
/home/edouard/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-sanityinc-solarized-20200805.603/color-theme-sanityinc-solarized.el...

In color-theme-sanityinc-solarized:
color-theme-sanityinc-solarized.el:850:14: Warning: assignment to 
free
    variable ‘ansi-color-names-vector’
color-theme-sanityinc-solarized.el:851:14: Warning: assignment to 
free
    variable ‘ansi-color-faces-vector’

In end of data:
color-theme-sanityinc-solarized.el:878:1: Warning: the function
    ‘color-theme-install’ is not known to be defined.
<============================>

Furthermore "ps x" gives :
 1395 pts/1    Rsl+   7:51 /usr/local/bin/emacs --batch -l 
 /tmp/emacs-async-comp-color-theme-sanityinc-solarized-ENplTN.el

If I kill this process or close the *Async-native-compile-log, 
then this disappears.

I do not understand what is the trouble with this package. The 
native compilation of
this package seems to be endless.

But this could be related to the previous bug "excessive memory 
..." as I use the
same package theme on windows 10.