Subject: Re: bug#45521: 13.0.0; C-c C-c gives "Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil"
From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
To: Uwe Siart <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 10:44:41 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Uwe Siart <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Uwe,

> Good news! With 13.0.1 the error is gone.

Oh, well, that was unexpected.  The only change in 13.0.1 compared with
13.0.0 was a fix in how we call the evince viewer with filenames
containing question marks, and that we use spaces instead of tabs for
indenting the code.  Both should have zero effects on your issue.

The only thing I can imagine is that the upgrade deleted some leftover
of some previous 12.x.y install which caused the malfunction.  However,
that should have appeared in `M-x list-load-path-shadows RET'.

Anyway, I'm closing the bug.  Feel free to report a new one in case the
error happens again.

> Many thanks for your readiness to help!

You're welcome!

Bye,
Tassilo