Subject: 23.1.50; Fullscreen mode layout fixed (Reopen of bug#4363)
From: Ulrich Neumerkel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:28:05 +0200

In fullscreen mode, there is no way to configure the following (from the
original bug#4363):

 Using --without-toolkit-scroll-bars with the scrollbar on the left, the
 window should be shifted a couple of pixels to the left.  This helps to
 avoid the unclickable and irritating no man's land between the left
 screen border and the clickable scrollbar.  Otherwise using the
 scrollbar is more difficult as mouse movements must be very precise
 horizontally - vertical precision would suffice.  What I do here is
 either to use a negative geometry to avoid that space or I manually
 reposition that window.

Note that I am happy to find some clean (.emacs.el) way to do this.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2009-09-10 on gupu2
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10603000
configured using `configure  '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--prefix' '/opt/gupu/emacs-git''
/