Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Update python-dnspython and b4
From: Kyle Meyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 02:44:03 GMT
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The recent release of b4 adds a couple of dependencies, including the latest
version (2.0.0) of python-dnspython.  This series updates python-dnspython
from 1.16.0 to 2.0.0, keeping a definition for the older version around for
three packages that don't support the new version.  (This includes two
packages that had python2-dnspython as input, as dnspython 2.0.0 dropped
support for Python 2).

  [1/3] gnu: python-dnspython: Fix indentation.
  [2/3] gnu: python-dnspython: Update to 2.0.0.
  [3/3] gnu: b4: Update to 0.6.1.

 gnu/packages/ebook.scm           |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/finance.scm         |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm      | 51 ++++++++++++++++++++------------
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm | 28 +++++-------------
 gnu/packages/web.scm             |  2 +-
 5 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)

base-commit: 608113c083312d31d74a7a395c8537dc32484c3d
-- 
2.29.2.576.ga3fc446d84