Subject: ocaml-cairo2 package fails to build
From: Evan Straw <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 10:32:20 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix maintainers,

While updating Coq recently I found that the ocaml-cairo2 package it
depends on does not build. It seems to be failing with an error during
the check phase while calling `dune runtest tests`. The build log is
very long so I've attached it as a file.

I am using Guix on a foreign distro, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, and my CPU
architecture is x86_64.

Output of `guix describe` is as follows:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Generation 16	Nov 18 2020 10:26:11	(current)
  guix eca38ad
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: eca38ada61356c8a6dbd677575a09a573aca95eb
  personal bd255b1
    repository URL: https://git.sr.ht/~estraw/guix-channel
    branch: master
    commit: bd255b10b22e612971bd8daf9c2ab3d3014a0b7c
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

If any required information is missing please let me know and I'll do my
best to provide it.

Thanks,
-- Evan Straw <[email-masked]>