Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Add 'patch-headers' lint checker
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 13:00:17 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

There’s the unwritten (?) guideline that patches should start with a
short comment indicating what they do, where they come from, and what
their upstream status is.

The ‘patch-headers’ checker that this patch adds check for the
presence of a comment at the start of each referenced patch.  It
currently reports 59 issues.

WDYT?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (1):
  lint: Add 'patch-headers' checker.

 guix/lint.scm  | 55 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/lint.scm | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 111 insertions(+)

-- 
2.29.2