Subject: Re: [bug#44019] add dbus-cxx
From: Miguel Ángel Arruga Vivas <[email-masked]>
To: tiregram arthur <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 03:02:02 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi again,

Miguel Ángel Arruga Vivas <[email-masked]> writes:
> I still need an answer for this.  As soon as I have it, I hope sooner
> than later, I'll push this with the right origin, as you provided both
> versions already.

I've been checking this thread[1] and I've decided to keep url-fetch for
consistency inside the same file.

It has been pushed to master[2] with the indentation proposed by
etc/indent-code.el and a minor change there:

> +     (inputs `(("dbus-glib" ,dbus)

I changed the name of the input from "dbus-glib" (that it's a different
library in the same file) to "dbus".

Again, thank you very much for your contribution. :-)

Happy hacking!
Miguel

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-05/msg00224.html and
[2] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=4fbd3c36c6a6db8fc648ecdcc612c0e14a55a523.