Subject: Utox fails to install
From: Marinus Savoritias <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 21:49:53 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I tried to install Utox today and it fails with the following issue:

The corresponding part of the log:

In file included from 
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.c:33:0:
/gnu/store/aqidpw0zfj1sr6cbqqs27j5dj202cfkp-openal-1.20.1/include/AL/alc.h:34:26: 
error: conflicting types for ‘ALCdevice’
  typedef struct ALCdevice ALCdevice;
                           ^~~~~~~~~
In file included from 
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.c:1:0:
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.h:8:33: note: 
previous declaration of ‘ALCdevice’ was here
  typedef struct ALCdevice_struct ALCdevice;
                                  ^~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.c:161:6: error: 
conflicting types for ‘utox_audio_in_device_set’
  bool utox_audio_in_device_set(ALCdevice *new_device) {
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from 
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.c:1:0:
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.h:68:6: note: 
previous declaration of ‘utox_audio_in_device_set’ was here
  bool utox_audio_in_device_set(ALCdevice *new_device);
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.c:178:12: error: 
conflicting types for ‘utox_audio_in_device_get’
  ALCdevice *utox_audio_in_device_get(void) {
             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from 
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.c:1:0:
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.h:70:12: note: 
previous declaration of ‘utox_audio_in_device_get’ was here
  ALCdevice *utox_audio_in_device_get(void);
             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.c:265:6: error: 
conflicting types for ‘utox_audio_out_device_set’
  bool utox_audio_out_device_set(ALCdevice *new_device) {
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from 
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.c:1:0:
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.h:69:6: note: 
previous declaration of ‘utox_audio_out_device_set’ was here
  bool utox_audio_out_device_set(ALCdevice *new_device);
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.c:278:12: error: 
conflicting types for ‘utox_audio_out_device_get’
  ALCdevice *utox_audio_out_device_get(void) {
             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from 
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.c:1:0:
/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/source/src/av/audio.h:72:12: note: 
previous declaration of ‘utox_audio_out_device_get’ was here
  ALCdevice *utox_audio_out_device_get(void);
             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
make[2]: *** [src/av/CMakeFiles/utoxAV.dir/build.make:79: 
src/av/CMakeFiles/utoxAV.dir/audio.c.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/build'
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:356: 
src/av/CMakeFiles/utoxAV.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-utox-0.17.1.drv-0/build'
make: *** [Makefile:166: all] Error 2
command "make" "-j" "1" failed with status 2

Marinus Savoritias