Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Assorted childhurd improvements
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 17:29:32 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix!

Here are assorted improvements to childhurds!

There’s one thing missing to allow ‘hurd-vm-service-type’ to
automatically enable offloading to the local childhurd:
declarative ACL and declarative machines.scm.

Feedback welcome!  :-)

Ludo’.

PS: It’s GNU’s 37th birthday! \o/

Ludovic Courtès (8):
  services: hurd-vm: Run QEMU as an unprivileged user.
  services: childhurd: Tweak description.
  secret-service: Clarify the origin of messages.
  services: hurd-vm: Check whether /dev/kvm exists at run time.
  services: guix: Generate key pair if needed during activation.
  services: hurd-vm: Initialize the guest's SSH/Guix keys at activation
    time.
  services: hurd-vm: Pass "-no-reboot" when spawning the Hurd VM.
  secret-service: Add a timeout when waiting for a client.

 doc/guix.texi                   |  44 +++++++++--
 gnu/build/secret-service.scm    |  48 +++++++-----
 gnu/services/base.scm           |  13 +++-
 gnu/services/virtualization.scm | 131 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 4 files changed, 187 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0