Subject: Re: bug#43418: [PATCH] gnu: youtube-dl: Refer to ffmpeg.
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>, zimoun <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 13:54:42 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Mark, Simon,

Mark H Weaver 写道：
>> Addresses <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/43418>.
>>
>> * gnu/packages/video.scm (youtube-dl)[inputs]: Add ffmpeg.
>> [arguments]: Fall back to input ffmpeg instead of searching 
>> $PATH.
>
> Looks good to me.  Thank you!

Thanks, pushed.

> The usage seems more Fixes than Addresses.

I'm still of the opinion that this was no bug but a feature 
request, and there was nothing to fix.  I promise to add it to the 
release notes if you think it's necessary, but would rather keep 
those limited to ‘real’ bugs as well.  It's not like we're short 
on those ;-)

Whatever it was, it's now closed, and we'll be spared of 
duplicates from now on.

Thanks all,

T G-R