Subject: emacs-elfeed-org, mapc: Symbol’s function definition is void
From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 16:43:51 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I use emacs-elfeed-org to organize my feeds for emacs--elfeed.

After my last upgrade to Emacs 27.1 I get this error in the Messages
buffer when I try to "M-x elfeed":

  mapc: Symbol’s function definition is void: org--check-org-structure-template-alist

This is the backtrace:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org--check-org-structure-template-alist)
  org--check-org-structure-template-alist(org-structure-template-alist)
  mapc(org--check-org-structure-template-alist (org-structure-template-alist org-tempo-keywords-alist))
  org-tempo-add-templates()
  org-tempo--update-maybe()
  org-tempo-setup()
  run-hooks(change-major-mode-after-body-hook text-mode-hook outline-mode-hook org-mode-hook)
  apply(run-hooks (change-major-mode-after-body-hook text-mode-hook outline-mode-hook org-mode-hook))
  run-mode-hooks(org-mode-hook)
  org-mode()
  #f(compiled-function (file) #<bytecode 0x10396bd>)("~/.emacs.d/elfeed.org")
  #f(compiled-function (it) #<bytecode 0x2ba910d>)("~/.emacs.d/elfeed.org")
  mapcar(#f(compiled-function (it) #<bytecode 0x2ba910d>) ("~/.emacs.d/elfeed.org"))
  -mapcat(#f(compiled-function (file) #<bytecode 0x10396bd>) ("~/.emacs.d/elfeed.org"))
  rmh-elfeed-org-import-headlines-from-files(("~/.emacs.d/elfeed.org") "elfeed")
  rmh-elfeed-org-process(("~/.emacs.d/elfeed.org") "elfeed")
  ad-Advice-elfeed(#f(compiled-function () (interactive nil) #<bytecode 0x1012e69>))
  apply(ad-Advice-elfeed #f(compiled-function () (interactive nil) #<bytecode 0x1012e69>) nil)
  elfeed()
  funcall-interactively(elfeed)
  call-interactively(elfeed record nil)
  command-execute(elfeed record)
  execute-extended-command(nil "elfeed" nil)
  funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "elfeed" nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)

--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thanks! Gio'

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures