Subject: 27.1; D-Bus property handling incomplete
From: Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 18:41:50 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When the same D-Bus property is registered on an interface with two
separate paths, only the last property is preserved.  Methods and
signals registered on the same interface on different paths are
preserved.

The attached script demonstrates the property issue.  It can be run as:

emacs -Q  --load  dbus-properties-test.el --eval "(main)"

The script registers a property on "/node0" then runs an asynchronous
dbus-send command to verify that the property is readable.

It then registers the same property on "/node1".

Subsequently, it attempts to read the property from both "/node0" and
"/node1".  The property is successfully returned from the "/node1"
property get request.  Nothing (boolean false) in returned from the
property get for "/node0".

Finally, it opens two windows, one displaying buffer "*node0*"
containing the command for the two get requests for "/node0".  The first
is successful, the second is not.

The other window displays buffer "*node1* which shows the successful get
property on "/node1".

In short, the second registered property survives, the first does not.

;;; dbus-dict-entry.el --- Test program for complex :dict-entry.  -*- lexical-binding: t; -*-

;; Copyright (C) 2020  Hugh Daschbach

;; Author: Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]>
;; Keywords: tools

;; This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
;; it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
;; the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
;; (at your option) any later version.

;; This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
;; but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
;; MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
;; GNU General Public License for more details.

;; You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
;; along with this program.  If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

;;; Commentary:

;; This program demonstrates an error in handling D-Bus properties
;; interface.
;;
;; `dbus-property-handler' provides an org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties
;; interface to respond to requests for registered properties.  But,
;; unlike methods and signals, properties are not stored per interface
;; per object.  They are merely stored per interface.
;;
;; So the current implementation cannot support properties on the same
;; interface with a different object path.

;;; Code:

(require 'dbus)

(defun main ()
  (interactive)
  (setq dbus-debug t)
  (setq debug-on-error t)
  (dbus-register-property :system
                          "org.gnu.Emacs"
                          "/node0"
                          "org.bluez.GattService1"
                          "Device"
                          :read
                          "-node0-")
  (start-process "node0" "*node0*"
                 "dbus-send"
                 "--system"
                 "--print-reply"
                 (concat
                  "--dest="
                  (dbus-get-unique-name :system))
                 "/node0"
                 "org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get"
                 "string:org.bluez.GattService1"
                 "string:Device")
  (sit-for 1)
  (dbus-register-property :system
                          "org.gnu.Emacs"
                          "/node1"
                          "org.bluez.GattService1"
                          "Device"
                          :read
                          "-node1-")
  (start-process "node0" "*node0*"
                 "dbus-send"
                 "--system"
                 "--print-reply"
                 (concat
                  "--dest="
                  (dbus-get-unique-name :system))
                 "/node0"
                 "org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get"
                 "string:org.bluez.GattService1"
                 "string:Device")
  (start-process "node1" "*node1*"
                 "dbus-send"
                 "--system"
                 "--print-reply"
                 (concat
                  "--dest="
                  (dbus-get-unique-name :system))
                 "/node1"
                 "org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get"
                 "string:org.bluez.GattService1"
                 "string:Device")

  (sit-for 1)
  (split-window-below)
  (switch-to-buffer "*node0*")
  (goto-char (point-min))
  (other-window 1)
  (switch-to-buffer "*node1*")
  (goto-char (point-min)))

(provide 'dbus-dict-entry)

;;; dbus-dict-entry.el ends here

Thanks,
Hugh

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-08-06 built on klaatu
Repository revision: 86d8d76aa36037184db0b2897c434cdaab1a9ae8
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Artix Linux

Recent messages:
Indenting region...done
Mark set
Saving file /home/hugh/.config/emacs/dbus-properties-test.el...
Wrote /home/hugh/.config/emacs/dbus-properties-test.el
Quit

[mu4e] Indexing... processed 0, updated 0
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 0, updated 0, cleaned-up 0

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-log4slime-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  amx-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-repl hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-repl
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-presentations hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-presentations
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-xref-browser hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-xref-browser
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-typeout-frame hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-typeout-frame
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-tramp hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-tramp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-trace-dialog hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-trace-dialog
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-sprof hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-sprof
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-snapshot hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-snapshot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-scratch hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-scratch
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-scheme hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-scheme
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-references hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-references
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-quicklisp hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-quicklisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-presentation-streams hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-presentation-streams
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-parse hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-parse
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-package-fu hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-package-fu
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-mrepl hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-mrepl
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-media hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-media
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-mdot-fu hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-mdot-fu
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-macrostep hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-macrostep
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-listener-hooks hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-listener-hooks
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-indentation hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-indentation
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-hyperdoc hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-hyperdoc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-highlight-edits hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-highlight-edits
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-fuzzy hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-fuzzy
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-fancy hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-fancy
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-fancy-trace hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-fancy-trace
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-enclosing-context hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-enclosing-context
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-editing-commands hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-editing-commands
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-clipboard hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-clipboard
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-cl-indent hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-cl-indent
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-c-p-c hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-c-p-c
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-buffer-streams hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-buffer-streams
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-banner hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-banner
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-autodoc hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-autodoc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/slime-asdf hides ~/git/slime/contrib/slime-asdf
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/inferior-slime hides ~/git/slime/contrib/inferior-slime
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/slime/contrib/bridge hides ~/git/slime/contrib/bridge
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-refile hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-vala
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-stan
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-io
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-hledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-coq
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-abc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-J
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-install
/home/hugh/lisp/custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/custom
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug adaptive-wrap adaptive-wrap-autoloads
visual-fill-column visual-fill-column-autoloads thai-util thai-word
make-mode cal-move gud rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode xr-autoloads ert xr recentf
texinfo compare-w counsel xdg swiper conf-mode elfeed-link misc
org-protocol warnings mailalias glbt-keyboard gl-bluez-gatt gl-bluetooth
goto-addr pos-tip finder skeleton org-duration cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc
vc-dispatcher align hmouse-tag glbt-keyboard gl-bluetooth company-tng
dash-functional dash-functional-autoloads dabbrev glbt-keyboard
emms-volume-pulse ...)

Memory information:
((conses 16 8797670 728611)
 (symbols 48 98368 385)
 (strings 32 595671 61963)
 (string-bytes 1 41679748)
 (vectors 16 191237)
 (vector-slots 8 5018325 833650)
 (floats 8 40724 6044)
 (intervals 56 982769 27126)
 (buffers 1000 378))