Subject: Re: [bug#42975] [PATCH v3] gnu: Add akku.
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: Martin Becze <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 17:18:14 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 01:21:18PM -0500, Martin Becze wrote:
> * gnu/packages/package-management.scm (akku): New variable.

Thank you!

I pushed as e343816dcb11f0150fa3b14589142c418dfbb0d8 with the following
changes:

> +    (synopsis "A language package manager for Scheme")

To satisfy the linter's complaint "no article allowed at the beginning
of the synopsis", I removed the first word of the synopsis.

The common English articles are the words A, An, and The. We consider
them unecessary in this context.

> +    (license license:gpl3)))

I changed this to gpl3+.

I made that decision based on the COPYING file, and the license headers
of the files in the bin and lib directories, which consistently include
the text "(at your option) any later version".