Subject: 27.1; 'Fatal Error 11: Segmentation fault'
From: dfireBird _ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 19:05:17 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Emacs started throwing 'Fatal Error 11: Segmentation fault'. N.B: It
only occurs when using `emacs` or `emacs -Q` but not when using `emacs -nw`.

The following message also occurs when using both `emacs` and `emacs
-Q`: https://paste.rs/v6b

Updates done before the crash
1. tesseract
2. leptonica
3. mlt
4. re2
5. openshadinglanguage
6. pacman-mirrorlist
7. imagemagick

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.21)
 of 2020-08-02 built on fireBird
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
Loading zoom...done
Loading /home/firebird/.emacs.d/init.el (source)...done
Loading /home/firebird/.emacs.d/recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Error: highlight-indent-guides cannot auto set faces: `default' face is not
set properly
Configuring package smartparens...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
elcord: attempting reconnect..
elcord: connecting...
elcord: connected. starting updates

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  zoom-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  lsp-treemacs-sync-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  dap-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-wakatime-mode: t
  wakatime-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  elcord-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/firebird/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail disp-table rainbow-delimiters
hideshow smartparens-config smartparens-javascript smartparens-rust
smartparens-org smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens-c
smartparens highlight-indent-guides display-line-numbers linum
whitespace vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher toc-org org-bullets ol-eww ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m org-agenda rustic-flycheck flycheck company-box company-box-doc
company-box-icons company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb .emacs zoom 2048-game
2048-game-autoloads kana kanji-mode shr text-property-search svg xml dom
kana-autoloads kanji-mode-autoloads graphql-mode let-alist
graphql-mode-autoloads docker docker-volume docker-network
docker-machine docker-image docker-container docker-faces docker-compose
docker-utils json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher docker-tramp
tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp docker-core transient
async-bytecomp async tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
docker-autoloads tablist-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads docker-tramp-autoloads
docker-compose-mode docker-compose-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads org-bullets-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
grip-mode grip-mode-autoloads glsl-mode-autoloads
gdscript-mode-autoloads go-tag-autoloads gotest-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads lsp-rust rustic-racer rustic-babel rustic-popup
rustic-compile xterm-color rustic-util rustic-cargo rustic-interaction
org-element avl-tree package browse-url url-handlers rustic
rustic-common rustic-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads ccls
ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy
ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common
ccls-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads vue-mode-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads ssass-mode-autoloads vue-html-mode
vue-html-mode-autoloads tide-autoloads react-snippets-autoloads
react-snippets rjsx-mode-autoloads add-node-modules-path-autoloads
prettier-js-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
emmet-mode-autoloads mmm-mode mmm-univ mmm-class mmm-region mmm-auto
mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat mmm-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-snippets company-box-autoloads
company-web company-css web-completion-data company-web-autoloads
web-completion-data-autoloads treemacs-icons-dired
treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads
treemacs-projectile treemacs-projectile-autoloads indium
indium-list-sources indium-scratch indium-interaction indium-chrome
indium-nodejs url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap indium-repl company
indium-debugger indium-debugger-litable js2-refactor js2r-paredit
js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping js2r-functions
yasnippet js2r-vars multiple-cursors-core rect js2r-iife js2r-formatting
js2r-helpers indium-debugger-locals indium-breakpoint indium-inspector
indium-render indium-faces indium-seq-fix js2-mode etags fileloop
generator js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs indium-client indium-structs
json-process-client indium-autoloads json-process-client-autoloads
company-autoloads js2-refactor-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads dap-node dap-chrome dap-utils dap-ui dap-ui-repl
lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-persistence treemacs-mouse-interface
treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture ace-window
avy hl-line treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
gdb-mi gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history
bui-button bui-utils cus-edit cus-start cus-load dap-mode posframe
dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol url-util spinner network-stream puny
nsm rmc markdown-mode url-parse auth-source password-cache url-vars lv
inline imenu filenotify ewoc em-glob esh-util dash-functional
dap-mode-autoloads posframe-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads hydra-autoloads pfuture-autoloads bui-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads flycheck-autoloads forge-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads let-alist-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
async-autoloads projectile-ripgrep ripgrep projectile-ripgrep-autoloads
ripgrep-autoloads highlight-indent-guides-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads paren elec-pair
wakatime-mode wakatime-mode-autoloads vterm-autoloads dashboard
dashboard-widgets time dashboard-autoloads recentf tree-widget wid-edit
page-break-lines page-break-lines-autoloads counsel-projectile
projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt counsel xdg
xref project eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs dired dired-loaddefs
compile swiper ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
counsel-projectile-autoloads projectile-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads lsp-ivy-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
spinner-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads ivy-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads zoom-autoloads nyan-mode nyan-mode-autoloads
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path rx f s doom-modeline-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads battery emojify apropos
tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode pcase ht dash emojify-autoloads
ht-autoloads dash-autoloads all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize all-the-icons-autoloads
memoize-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads edmacro kmacro
multiple-cursors-autoloads finder-inf use-package-bind-key bind-key
which-key which-key-autoloads elcord json map bindat elcord-autoloads
cl-seq use-package-core use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
straight-autoloads info straight cl-macs cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date subr-x
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 532367 426744)
 (symbols 48 55636 144)
 (strings 32 236948 69239)
 (string-bytes 1 6794939)
 (vectors 16 111475)
 (vector-slots 8 2980488 488870)
 (floats 8 996 1915)
 (intervals 56 1431 717)
 (buffers 1000 17))