Subject: 28.0.50; [suggestion] allow dired-do-shell-command on directory line
From: Marco Wahl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 12:36:08 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

What do you think about M-x dired-do-shell-command (typically bound to
!) on a dired directory line also?

Up to now one gets an error.

One could e.g. call the "tree" or the "du" command.

I propose this change of dired-do-shell-command:

@@ -755,7 +755,11 @@ dired-do-shell-command
 ;;Functions dired-run-shell-command and dired-shell-stuff-it do the
 ;;actual work and can be redefined for customization.
   (interactive
-   (let ((files (dired-get-marked-files t current-prefix-arg nil nil t)))
+   (let ((files (or (with-demoted-errors
+                        "demoted error: %S"
+                      (dired-get-marked-files t current-prefix-arg nil nil t))
+                    (list (dired-current-directory))  ; <---- this is the core of the patch.
+                    )))
      (list
       ;; Want to give feedback whether this file or marked files are used:
       (dired-read-shell-command "! on %s: " current-prefix-arg files)

WDYT?

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-07-26 built on aspire-5942
Repository revision: dae97708ea41f54f2974b405555816ada393fb9a
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Linux Mint 19.3

Recent messages:
00-tmp.org
bilder
freestylenotes.txt
scans
Quit
Use o to jump to next window. [2 times]
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer, C-M-v to scroll help.
Use o to jump to next window.
Mark set
Use o to jump to next window.

Configured using:
 'configure --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3
X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  memento-mori-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-dired-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  lisp-butt-global-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  ido-hacks-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  org-pretty-tags-global-mode: t
  encourage-mode: t
  dired-hide-details-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  jit-lock-debug-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mhe hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mu4e hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mu4e
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-tex hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-tex
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-pkg hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-pkg
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus-aux hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-gnus-aux
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-vm
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-migrate hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mua hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-message hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-snarf hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-snarf
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-wl hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-wl
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-rmail hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-site hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-site
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-com hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-pgp hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-pgp
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-ispell hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-sc hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-sc
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm-aux hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-vm-aux
~/p/elisp/external/org-velocity/org-velocity hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-goto
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-info
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-refile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-J
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-duration
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-num
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-lint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-keys
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/auth-source-pass/auth-source-pass hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-install
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-element
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-version
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-num
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-src
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-id
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-list
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-client hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/faceup/faceup hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cus-edit image-mode exif tramp-cmds cl-print edebug
rfc2104 tramp-cache tramp-sh em-unix em-term term ehelp em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic
em-banner em-alias esh-mode dired-aux org-goto artist picture reporter
org-archive go-up arc-mode archive-mode sh-script smie executable vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
magit-extras magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git magit-section
magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async
gnus-dired cal-move ledger-mode ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test
ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fonts
ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-init
ledger-xact ledger-post ledger-exec ledger-navigate eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
ledger-context ledger-commodities ledger-regex eieio-opt speedbar
ezimage dframe two-column tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp jka-compr iso-transl
url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth bbdb-message mailalias misearch
multi-isearch org-duration bookmark tabify hi-lock org-capture shr-color
smiley gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-kill gnus-async qp
gnus-ml disp-table cursor-sensor nndoc nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file
gnutls network-stream nsm nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-demon nntp smtpmail sendmail rase
view mule-util cal-china lunar cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs git-auto-commit-mode bbdb-anniv vc-git diff-mode appt
pinentry server paredit checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake-proc flymake warnings
epaint epaint-canvas epaint-history epaint-draw epaint-context
gif-screencast-autoloads color-rg color-rg-autoloads org-clock diary-lib
diary-loaddefs memento-mori solar cal-dst org-element avl-tree
org-attach-embedded-images org-attach org-tempo tempo org-inlinetask
ol-info org-id org-habit ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win ol-eww ol-bibtex bibtex ob-lua ob-sed ob-octave
ob-makefile ob-forth ob-R ob-haskell ob-maxima ob-java ob-plantuml
ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-screen ob-J ob-io ob-shell shell ob-clojure
ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom geiser-base
geiser ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-lisp ob-css ob-js ob-org ob-ledger
ob-latex ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-python ob-awk winner timeclock
paren selectric-mode nyan-mode avoid image-file icomplete hack-time-mode
undo-tree diff hl-line time desktop frameset counsel xdg swiper ivy
delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color beginend autoinsert cus-start
cus-load .emacs-custom mw-private hide-parts
org-insert-context-dependent postbank-to-ledger ariadne-marks grep
compile deadgrep-autoloads fit-text-scale face-remap foldout ffap
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads auxies-eww little-helpers mw-mark
auxies-rest rect dictionary link connection seclusion-mode
seclusion-mode-autoloads emr-autoloads iedit-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads projectile-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
popup-autoloads emacsshot emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms
emms-compat page-ext eww url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils wid-edit mm-util
mail-prsvr date-at-point skeleton major-mode-stack reverse-words
carry-region rase-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
md4rd-autoloads tree-mode-autoloads request-autoloads
hierarchy-autoloads debbugs-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
lyrics-autoloads supercite regi ed org-section-numbers lisp-butt-mode
keystrokes org-velocity dabbrev ispell thingatpt cl-format
cl-format-builtins clisp-format cl-format-def tiro cl-format-autoloads
ace-link ace-link-autoloads hydra lv pomodoro ebuff-menu parse-csv
gopher shr text-property-search url-cookie url-domsuf url-util puny svg
dom bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs org-bullets folding-isearch folding cl cider-autoloads
sesman-autoloads spinner-autoloads queue-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads a-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads hack-time-mode-autoloads evil-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads deft-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads transient-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company pcase
company-autoloads ztree-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads
form-feed-autoloads wrap-region wrap-region-autoloads selected-autoloads
underline-with-char-autoloads ert pp ewoc debug backtrace
paredit-autoloads go-up-autoloads rope-read-mode-autoloads
herald-the-mode-line-autoloads pass-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store-autoloads
auth-source-pass-autoloads with-editor-autoloads async-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads faceup-autoloads
mastodon-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads gited-autoloads
quarter-plane-autoloads auto-correct-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads
filladapt filladapt-autoloads ido-hacks ido ido-hacks-autoloads
geiser-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads key-chord
key-chord-autoloads pinentry-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
ledger-mode-autoloads dictionary-autoloads link-autoloads
connection-autoloads avy haskell-mode-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
impatient-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
aurel-autoloads bui-autoloads org-attach-screenshot-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads selectric-mode-autoloads org-pretty-tags
elpher-autoloads chronos notifications dbus xml chronos-autoloads
sly-autoloads dired-du-autoloads emacs-memento-mori-autoloads
frog-jump-buffer-autoloads frog-menu-autoloads posframe-autoloads
encourage-mode encourage-mode-autoloads defrepeater s repeat
defrepeater-autoloads counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
beginend-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
side-notes-autoloads bbdb-vcard-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads org-brain-autoloads notmuch-autoloads
git-auto-commit-mode-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads
perspective-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads noccur-autoloads equake rx tco
dash equake-autoloads tco-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
avy-zap-autoloads avy-autoloads dired-filter-autoloads
dired-collapse-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads finder-inf org-journal org-crypt epa derived epg
epg-config cal-iso org-journal-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads
fzf-autoloads elm-mode-autoloads reformatter-autoloads f-autoloads
dash-autoloads s-autoloads dired-x org-protocol ol-bbdb org-agenda
org-refile edmacro kmacro hyperbole hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id hsys-www
klink hib-kbd hib-social hib-debbugs hsys-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hui-menu hyrolo-menu
hui-jmenu noutline outline easy-mmode hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hypb locate
dired dired-loaddefs hui-window pulse hycontrol hsettings hui-em-but
hyrolo hmail hbut hact hpath hhist hbdata htz cal-julian cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs hbmap hmoccur hui-select hvar set hversion
hload-path hyperbole-autoloads kotl-autoloads org-autoloads org-version
package browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars
straight-autoloads info cl-extra help-mode easymenu seq byte-opt
straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile
cconv tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1715672 158672)
 (symbols 48 74664 497)
 (strings 32 418056 32622)
 (string-bytes 1 13986021)
 (vectors 16 172280)
 (vector-slots 8 3109600 163179)
 (floats 8 1413 5107)
 (intervals 56 58746 5352)
 (buffers 992 83))

-- 
Marco Wahl