Subject: [PATCH 0/2] ci: Build Guix System images.
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 21:40:01 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Now that we have a new shiny new "image" record that contains all the required
informations to build or cross-build a Guix System image, it would be nice if
Cuirass could provide associated substitutes.

This serie allows to build a list of Guix System images in the CI. For now
this list only contains the Hurd barebones Guix System image.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Mathieu Othacehe (2):
  image: Move hurd image definition to a dedicated file.
  ci: Build Guix System images.

 gnu/ci.scm                 | 69 +++++++++++++++++-----------------
 gnu/image.scm              |  2 +
 gnu/local.mk               |  2 +
 gnu/system/image.scm       | 23 +++---------
 gnu/system/images/hurd.scm | 76 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 121 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/system/images/hurd.scm

-- 
2.26.2