Subject: 27.0.91; lisp/progmodes/js-tests test failure
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Emacs bug reports and feature requests <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 12:52:06 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In the current master-27 branch on both Fedora 31 and Ubuntu 18.04.4, 'make
check' fails and reports 'make[3]: *** [Makefile:183:
lisp/progmodes/js-tests.log] Error 1'. I'm attaching
tests/lisp/progmodes/js-tests.log.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.91 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13)
 of 2020-05-29 built on Penguin.CS.UCLA.EDU
Repository revision: bd7b681dc432ce77fbe3634c919fe49ca335f8e1
Repository branch: emacs-27
System Description: Fedora 31 (Workstation Edition)

Recent messages:

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-gcc-warnings'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.utf8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-quote-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils term/xterm
xterm whitespace package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 63651 6925)
 (symbols 48 7623 1)
 (strings 32 20584 1674)
 (string-bytes 1 688815)
 (vectors 16 10544)
 (vector-slots 8 112199 7150)
 (floats 8 24 269)
 (intervals 56 204 0)
 (buffers 1000 11))