Subject: 28.0.50; Advice And ByteCompile Behavior Change
From: "T.V Raman" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:35:19 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I observed the following change in the last few days when using Emacs
from Git @HEAD:

Prior: With advice definitions in a byte compiled file,
those advices were effective even when the advice definitions
(byte-compiled file) were loaded before the adviced function itself was
defined.

After: The above appears  no longer to be true

As an example, Module emacspeak-advice.el advices vc-next-action --- and
this module (emacspeak-advice) is loaded early on during emacspeak
initialization.

When I later call vc-next-action during an emacs session and the
autoload pulls in vc.el, the advice definition loaded earlier is not
activated -- I have to explicitly reload module emacspeak-advice.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.12, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-03-03 built on retriever.mtv.corp.google.com
Repository revision: b99cf94e9a117e532204f9d2652ec5282ddcacaa
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux rodete

Recent messages:
7 messages, 4 new, 0 unread, 0 deleted
Decoding MIME message... done
End of message 5 from Amitabh Saikia
End of message 6 from Stefan Monnier
Hid 27  citation lines
Back to top level [3 times]
Loading voice-setup...done
Sending...
Added to /usr/local/google/home/raman/Mail/outgoing
Sending...done

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-silent-rules --prefix=/usr/local --with-modules
 --with-mailutils --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  soundscape--auto: [t 0 0 100000 t soundscape-update nil idle 0]
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  google-emacs-support-show-upgrade-mode: t
  google3-build-global-integrate-build-manipulation-mode: t
  google3-build-integrate-build-manipulation-mode: t
  google-kg-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-correct-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  psession-autosave-mode: t
  psession-savehist-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  dirtrack-procfs-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-voice-lock-mode: t
  voice-lock-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/tvr/sudoku hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/sudoku
/usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/devtools/editors/emacs/snippets hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/snippets
/usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/devtools/editors/emacs/google hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/google-20140416.1748/google
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20200305.1858/elpa hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20200304.1416/elpa
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20200226.1251/magit-section hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-section
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/dired-async hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/async/dired-async
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/async/smtpmail-async
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/async/async
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/async/async-bytecomp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20170125.245/auto-complete hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/auto_complete/auto-complete
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20170125.245/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/auto_complete/auto-complete-config
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-nxml hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-nxml
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-yasnippet
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-etags hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-etags
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-bbdb
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-css hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-css
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-template hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-template
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-semantic hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-semantic
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-clang hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-clang
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-cmake hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-cmake
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-files hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-files
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-tng hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-tng
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-abbrev
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-ispell hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-ispell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-dabbrev
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-tempo hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-tempo
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-xcode hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-xcode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-elisp hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-elisp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-oddmuse
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-keywords hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-keywords
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-gtags hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-gtags
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-eclim hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-eclim
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-capf hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-capf
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200119.2310/dash hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/dash/dash
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20191109.1327/dash-functional hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/dash/dash-functional
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/deferred-20170901.1330/deferred hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/deferred/deferred
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-20200113.1722/eglot hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/eglot/eglot
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-20180205.2049/epl hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/epl/epl
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20191110.1357/f hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/f/f
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/flx-ido-20180117.1519/flx-ido hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/flx/flx-ido
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/flx-20191115.659/flx hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/flx/flx
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20200224.2057/flycheck hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/flycheck/flycheck
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ghub-20200228.4/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/ghub/ghub-graphql
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ghub-20200228.4/gsexp hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/ghub/gsexp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ghub-20200228.4/ghub hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/ghub/ghub
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/go-mode-20200112.2140/go-mode hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/go/go-mode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/go-guru-20181012.330/go-guru hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/go/go-guru
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20200217.2331/ht hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/ht/ht
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20200211.2057/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/js2_mode/js2-old-indent
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20200211.2057/js2-mode hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/js2_mode/js2-mode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20200211.2057/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/js2_mode/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-mode hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-mode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-subtree
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-utils hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-utils
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-pull hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-pull
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-pkg
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-repos hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-repos
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-diff hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-diff
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-fetch
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-reset hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-reset
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-autorevert
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/git-rebase hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/git-rebase
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-patch hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-patch
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20200226.1251/magit-section hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-section
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-git hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-git
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-remote hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-remote
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-refs hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-refs
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-gitignore
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-commit hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-commit
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-imenu
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-margin hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-margin
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-log hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-log
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-push hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-push
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-tag hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-tag
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-obsolete
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-sequence
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-process hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-process
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-notes hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-notes
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-status hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-status
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-merge hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-merge
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-submodule
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-bookmark
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-files hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-files
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-transient hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-transient
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-apply hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-apply
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-clone hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-clone
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-wip hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-wip
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-blame hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-blame
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-extras hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-extras
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-branch hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-branch
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-bisect
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-worktree
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-stash hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-stash
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-reflog
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-ediff
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20200207.1819/git-commit hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/git-commit
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-core hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-core
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-popup-20200306.223/magit-popup hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit_popup/magit-popup
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/memoize-20200103.2036/memoize hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/memoize/memoize
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20150517.1143/pkg-info hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/pkg_info/pkg-info
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.1429/popup hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/popup/popup
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20200219.2257/request hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/request/request
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/request-deferred-20181129.317/request-deferred hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/request/request-deferred
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/s/s
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/shut-up-20180628.1830/shut-up hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/shut_up/shut-up
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ssh-20120904.2042/ssh hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/ssh/ssh
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.3/spinner hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/spinner/spinner
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20200304.1416/ivy-overlay hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/swiper/ivy-overlay
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20200304.1313/swiper hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/swiper/swiper
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20200304.1416/ivy hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/swiper/ivy
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20200304.1416/colir hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/swiper/colir
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/counsel-20200224.2036/counsel hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/swiper/counsel
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20200226.1612/transient hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/transient/lisp/transient
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/treepy-20191108.2217/treepy hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/treepy/treepy
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-jump
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-core hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-core
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20191110.416/bind-key hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/bind-key
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-lint
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-ensure
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-bind-key
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-diminish
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-delight
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20200217.1015/with-editor hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/with_editor/with-editor
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20191222.2206/yasnippet hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20200228.1656/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/lisp/slime/slime-autoloads
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20200228.1656/slime hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/lisp/slime/slime
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/macrostep-20161120.2106/macrostep hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/lisp/slime/lib/macrostep
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/clang-format-20191121.1708/clang-format hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/llvm/llvm-project/clang/tools/clang-format/clang-format
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/pylint-20170402.1255/pylint hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/py/pylint/elisp/pylint
/usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20191126.1242/auth-source-pass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/play/tetris
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow emacsbug url-irc google-browse p4-google p4 ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr ...)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4640980 2282262)
 (symbols 48 113158 282)
 (strings 32 2872553 250077)
 (string-bytes 1 114941535)
 (vectors 16 652022)
 (vector-slots 8 8750851 722998)
 (floats 8 147640 606)
 (intervals 56 55188 41050)
 (buffers 1000 259))

-- 
Id: kg:/m/0285kf1