Subject: 26.3; gdb-mode incorrectly handles gdb's `explore' command
From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:25:05 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The way to reproduce the bug is the following:

1) Compile the following code with gfortran -ggdb file.f90
```
module testmodule
  type, abstract :: testtype
     integer :: i
  end type testtype
  type, extends(testtype) :: testtype2
  end type testtype2
end module testmodule

program main
  use, non_intrinsic :: testmodule, only :   testtype2
  type(testtype2) :: a
  a%i = 1
  print *, "hello, world", new_line('a')
  stop
end program main
```
2) run M-x gdb RET RET
3)break 14
(should put a breakpoint at the print statement)
4)run RET
5)explore a
(a is the specially prepared data object)
gdb should ask you for a choice
6)0
(the only choice)

Expected result: display of the contents of a
Obtained result: silent return to the (gdb) prompt

Console gdb works without problems.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.12)
 of 2019-11-26 built on hive64.slackware.lan
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
System Description:	Slackware Linux 

Recent messages:
Your paste has been posted successfully.
Paste URL has been added to the kill ring.
Digest (SHA1 value for deleting a paste): f671fe17c4b76bcd56e3a974c7f8d6e892e67c80

You can run the command ‘debpaste-paste-region’ with M-x d-p-r RET
Your paste has been posted successfully.
Paste URL has been added to the kill ring.
Digest (SHA1 value for deleting a paste): f671fe17c4b76bcd56e3a974c7f8d6e892e67c80

Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
--infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-modules
--with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --build=x86_64-slackware-linux
'CFLAGS=-O2 -fPIC''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Compilation

Minor modes in effect:
  gdb-many-windows: t
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-num
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-duration
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-awk
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-tangle
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-id
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-calc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-element
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-perl
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-js
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lilypond
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ebnf
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-mscgen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-scheme
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-exp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-beamer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-agenda
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-clock
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-ctags
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sass
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-R
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ref
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-tempo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-rmail
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-pcomplete
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-ascii
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-texinfo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-src
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-html
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sqlite
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-inlinetask
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-icalendar
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach-git
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-docview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-mhe
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-goto
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-vala
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-processing
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-clojure
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-picolisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-fortran
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-version
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-indent
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-screen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-forth
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-maxima
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lua
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-abc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-datetree
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-gnus
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-groovy
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-macro
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-protocol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-archive
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-compat
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ocaml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-core
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-octave
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-install
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-bbdb
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-crypt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-publish
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-makefile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-asymptote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-keys
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-dot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-coq
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-list
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eval
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-shen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-info
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-plantuml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-md
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-capture
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-java
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-timer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-entities
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ruby
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-loaddefs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mobile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-feed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-w3m
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-python
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-gnuplot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-stan
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-C
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-faces
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-habit
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-comint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-man
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-J
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mouse
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ditaa
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-hledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-colview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-io
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-eww
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-lint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-bibtex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-irc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-css
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sql
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-shell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-matlab
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-haskell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-macs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-plot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-odt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-emacs-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-footnote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-num
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-duration
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-awk
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-tangle
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-id
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-calc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-element
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-perl
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-js
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lilypond
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ebnf
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-mscgen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-scheme
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-exp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-beamer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-agenda
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-clock
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-ctags
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sass
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-R
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ref
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-tempo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-rmail
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-pcomplete
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-ascii
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-texinfo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-src
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-html
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sqlite
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-inlinetask
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-icalendar
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-attach-git
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-docview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-mhe
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-goto
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-vala
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-processing
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-clojure
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-picolisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-fortran
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-version
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-indent
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-screen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-forth
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-maxima
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lua
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-abc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-datetree
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-gnus
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-groovy
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-macro
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-protocol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-archive
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-compat
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ocaml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-core
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-attach
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-octave
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-install
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-bbdb
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-crypt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-publish
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-makefile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-asymptote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-keys
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-dot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-coq
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-list
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-eval
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-shen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-info
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-plantuml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-md
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-capture
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-java
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-timer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-entities
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ruby
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-loaddefs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-mobile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-feed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-w3m
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-python
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-gnuplot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-stan
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-C
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-faces
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-habit
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-comint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-man
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-J
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-mouse
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ditaa
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-hledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-colview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-io
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-eww
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-lint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-bibtex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-irc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-css
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sql
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-shell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-matlab
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-haskell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-macs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-plot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-odt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-emacs-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200206.2239/company-cmake
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-choose hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-choose
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-mathematica hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathematica
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-secretary hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-secretary
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-smiles hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-smiles
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-link-edit hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-link-edit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-groff hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-groff
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-wl hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-wl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-redis hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-redis
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-rss hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-rss
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-learn hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-static-mathjax hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-static-mathjax
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-expiry hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-freemind hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-freemind
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-bookmark hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-bookmark
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-git-link hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-git-link
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-mew hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-mew
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-eval hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-annotate-file hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-passwords hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-passwords
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-csharp hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-csharp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-effectiveness hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-effectiveness
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-confluence hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-confluence
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-elisp-symbol hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-elisp-symbol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-track hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-track
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-license hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-license
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-arduino hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-arduino
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-wikinodes hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wikinodes
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-notmuch hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-notmuch
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-depend hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-bibtex hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-notify hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-notify
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-extra hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-extra
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-eldoc hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eldoc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-vm hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-vm
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-mathomatic hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathomatic
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-php hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-php
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-oz hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-oz
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eukleides hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-eukleides
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-velocity hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mac-link hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-sudoku hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-sudoku
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-screenshot hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screenshot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-man hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sclang hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-sclang
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-deck hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-deck
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-collector hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-eval-light hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval-light
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-tcl hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-tcl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mac-iCal hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-iCal
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-s5 hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-s5
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-interactive-query hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-interactive-query
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-stata hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-stata
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach-embedded-images hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-attach-embedded-images
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-screen hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-registry hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-julia hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-koma-letter hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-taskjuggler hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-taskjuggler
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-panel hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-fomus hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-fomus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-toc hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-contribdir hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contribdir
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-spice hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-spice
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-clojure-literate hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-clojure-literate
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-vbnet hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-vbnet
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-contacts hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contacts
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-invoice hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-invoice
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-checklist hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-checklist
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-bibtex-extras hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bibtex-extras
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mairix hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug network-stream url-cache debpaste
xml-rpc timezone conf-mode files-x tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda gdb-mi bindat gud face-remap eieio-opt
hideshow magithub magithub-dash magithub-notification magithub-orgs
magithub-issue-tricks magithub-issue-post magithub-edit-mode
magithub-repo magithub-ci magithub-issue magithub-label magithub-user
magithub-core magithub-faces magithub-settings recentf tree-widget ghub+
apiwrap apropos s magit-annex magit-patch magit-subtree magit-imerge
magit-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff magit-extras forge-list forge-commands
forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea
forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist
forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic
bug-reference forge-post markdown-mode forge-repo forge forge-core
forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-libgit libgit libegit2
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async time-stamp f90
org-eldoc imenu preview prv-emacs tex-fold reftex-toc reftex-dcr
reftex-auc bib-cite cdlatex texmathp font-latex tex-mode sh-script smie
executable org-duration org-clock profiler misearch multi-isearch
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files latexenc image-file geiser-mode
geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-debug geiser-gambit geiser-chibi
geiser-mit geiser-chez geiser-chicken geiser-racket geiser-guile
info-look geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu
geiser-edit geiser-completion geiser-autodoc geiser-eval
geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax cl geiser-log geiser-popup view
scheme ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m form-feed flyspell company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb flycheck-plantuml
plantuml-mode flycheck-clang-analyzer flycheck cl-extra rx subr-x dash
autoinsert ispell ido auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex latex-flymake
flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex crm reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils starttls autorevert filenotify
prettify-greek elec-pair keywiz gamegrid display-line-numbers hi-lock
org-tempo tempo secrets dbus xml ox-org ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator ob-shell shell ob-latex
ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode geiser-custom
geiser-base ob-C ob-plantuml org-protocol org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities foldout noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs mic-paren ffap thingatpt paredit-menu paredit
geiser manoj-dark-theme company pcase edmacro kmacro ggtags compile
comint ansi-color ewoc function-args json map semantic-directory
semantic/ia ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay etags xref project
srecode/mode semantic/senator semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image
dframe eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt
srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode
semantic/db-mode semantic/bovine/c hideif cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/mru-bookmark ring eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format
ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
find-func cedet hamburger-menu tmm savehist cus-edit wid-edit cus-start
cus-load server finder-inf tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat
org2blog-autoloads slime-autoloads w3m-load info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2080987 165007)
 (symbols 48 77316 1)
 (miscs 40 6353 6477)
 (strings 32 255516 11921)
 (string-bytes 1 7918402)
 (vectors 16 133697)
 (vector-slots 8 2962334 169642)
 (floats 8 1269 782)
 (intervals 56 84812 3166)
 (buffers 992 46))

-- 
--
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)