Subject: 28.0.50; gdb-mi incorrectly handles EOF/C-d/gdb-io-eof when gdb-many-windows is t. Additionally, variable documentation for gdb-many-windows is misleading.
From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 20:12:32 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I tested this on the git master from 2020-03-24.

How to reproduce:

1. emacs -q
2. M-: (require 'gdb-mi) RET
3. M-x set-variable RET gdb-many-windows RET t
4. gdb RET /usr/bin/cat RET
5. run
6. C-x b *input/output-of-cat* RET
7. C-d

Nothing happens, although EOF should be sent to the cat process.
Additionally, clicking on <menu> <signals> <EOF> kills gdb process
rather than sending the EOF to the cat process.

I am not exactly sure why this happens, but one of the problems may be
in that (gdb-io-eof) sends EOF like:

(process-send-eof
  (get-buffer-process gud-comint-buffer))
but gud-comint-buffer points to the buffer in which the interaction with
the gdb process is happening, rather than the *input/output-of-cat*
buffer.
How exactly this should work, I am not very sure, but it works in
bare gdb run into the linux console C-M-F1. EOF is correctly delivered
to the cat process.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-03-24 built on delllaptop.lockywolf.net
Repository revision: 8551359e67381991563b072f2a7c439ba24148ba
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
System Description: Slackware 14.2 x86_64 (post 14.2 -current)

Recent messages:
Loading /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/geiser/elisp/geiser.el (source)...done
Source file ‘/home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme.el’ newer than byte-compiled file; using older file
auth-source-search: found 4 backends matching (:host "lockywolf.wordpress.com" :max 1 :require (:user :secret) :create nil)
auth-source-search-backend: got 1 (max 1) in netrc:~/.netrc matching (:host "lockywolf.wordpress.com" :max 1 :require (:user :secret) :create nil)
auth-source-search: found 1 results (max 1) matching (:host "lockywolf.wordpress.com" :max 1 :require (:user :secret) :create nil)
Global Ispell dictionary set to british-ise-w_accents
Starting new Ispell process /usr/bin/aspell with british-ise-w_accents dictionary...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Package starttls is deprecated
Target doesn’t support non-stop mode.  Turning it off.

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=no'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ ZLIB OLDXMENU X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  gdb-many-windows: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-num
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-duration
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-awk
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-tangle
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-id
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-calc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-element
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-perl
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-js
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lilypond
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ebnf
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-mscgen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-scheme
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-exp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-beamer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-agenda
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-clock
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-ctags
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sass
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-R
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ref
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-tempo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-rmail
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-pcomplete
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-ascii
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-texinfo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-src
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-html
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sqlite
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-inlinetask
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-icalendar
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach-git
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-docview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-mhe
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-goto
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-vala
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-processing
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-clojure
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-picolisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-fortran
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-version
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-indent
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-screen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-forth
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-maxima
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lua
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-abc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-datetree
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-gnus
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-groovy
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-macro
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-protocol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-archive
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-compat
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ocaml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-core
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-octave
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-install
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-bbdb
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-crypt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-publish
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-makefile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-asymptote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-keys
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-dot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-coq
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-list
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eval
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-shen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-info
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-plantuml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-md
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-capture
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-java
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-timer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-entities
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ruby
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-loaddefs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mobile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-feed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-w3m
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-python
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-gnuplot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-stan
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-C
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-faces
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-habit
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-comint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-man
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-J
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mouse
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ditaa
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-hledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-colview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-io
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-eww
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-lint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-bibtex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-irc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-css
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sql
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-shell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-matlab
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-haskell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-macs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-plot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-odt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-emacs-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-footnote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-num
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-duration
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-awk
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-tangle
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-id
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-calc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-element
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-perl
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-js
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lilypond
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ebnf
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-mscgen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-scheme
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-exp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-beamer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-agenda
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-clock
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-ctags
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sass
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-R
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ref
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-tempo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-rmail
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-pcomplete
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-ascii
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-texinfo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-src
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-html
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sqlite
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-inlinetask
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-icalendar
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-attach-git
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-docview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-mhe
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-goto
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-vala
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-processing
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-clojure
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-picolisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-fortran
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-version
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-indent
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-screen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-forth
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-maxima
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lua
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-abc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-datetree
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-gnus
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-groovy
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-macro
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-protocol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-archive
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-compat
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ocaml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-core
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-attach
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-octave
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-install
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-bbdb
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-crypt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-publish
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-makefile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-asymptote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-keys
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-dot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-coq
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-list
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-eval
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-shen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-info
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-plantuml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-md
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-capture
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-java
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-timer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-entities
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ruby
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-loaddefs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-mobile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-feed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-w3m
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-python
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-gnuplot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-stan
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-C
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-faces
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-habit
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-comint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-man
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-J
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-mouse
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ditaa
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-hledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-colview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-io
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-eww
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-lint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-bibtex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-irc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-css
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sql
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-shell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-matlab
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-haskell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-macs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-plot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-odt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-emacs-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200206.2239/company-cmake
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/OfficialRepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-choose hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-choose
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-mathematica hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathematica
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-secretary hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-secretary
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-smiles hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-smiles
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-link-edit hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-link-edit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-groff hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-groff
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-wl hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-wl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-redis hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-redis
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-rss hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-rss
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-learn hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-static-mathjax hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-static-mathjax
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-expiry hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-freemind hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-freemind
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-bookmark hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-bookmark
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-git-link hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-git-link
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-mew hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-mew
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-eval hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-annotate-file hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-passwords hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-passwords
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-csharp hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-csharp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-effectiveness hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-effectiveness
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-confluence hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-confluence
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-elisp-symbol hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-elisp-symbol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-track hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-track
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-license hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-license
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-arduino hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-arduino
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-wikinodes hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wikinodes
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-notmuch hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-notmuch
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-depend hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-bibtex hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-notify hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-notify
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-extra hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-extra
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-eldoc hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eldoc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-vm hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-vm
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-mathomatic hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathomatic
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-php hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-php
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-oz hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-oz
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eukleides hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-eukleides
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-velocity hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mac-link hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-sudoku hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-sudoku
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-screenshot hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screenshot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-man hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sclang hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-sclang
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-deck hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-deck
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-collector hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-eval-light hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval-light
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-tcl hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-tcl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mac-iCal hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-iCal
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-s5 hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-s5
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-interactive-query hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-interactive-query
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-stata hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-stata
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach-embedded-images hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-attach-embedded-images
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-screen hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-registry hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-julia hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-koma-letter hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-taskjuggler hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-taskjuggler
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-panel hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-fomus hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-fomus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-toc hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-contribdir hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contribdir
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-spice hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-spice
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-clojure-literate hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-clojure-literate
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-vbnet hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-vbnet
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-contacts hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contacts
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-invoice hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-invoice
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-checklist hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-checklist
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-bibtex-extras hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bibtex-extras
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mairix hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mule-util gdb-mi
bindat gud form-feed flyspell company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb
flycheck-plantuml plantuml-mode flycheck-clang-analyzer flycheck rx dash
autoinsert ispell ido auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex latex-flymake
flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex crm reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils starttls autorevert filenotify
prettify-greek elec-pair keywiz gamegrid display-line-numbers hi-lock
org-tempo tempo secrets dbus xml ox-org ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree ob-shell shell ob-latex ob-scheme
geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base ob-C
ob-plantuml org-protocol org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date foldout noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs mic-paren ffap thingatpt paredit-menu paredit
geiser manoj-dark-theme company pcase edmacro kmacro ggtags compile
comint ansi-color ewoc function-args semantic-directory semantic/ia ivy
delsel colir color ivy-overlay etags fileloop generator xref project
srecode/mode semantic/senator semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar dframe
eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/fields srecode/table srecode semantic/db-mode
semantic/bovine/c hideif cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse semantic/mru-bookmark
ring semantic/idle semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local find-func cedet hamburger-menu tmm savehist cus-edit wid-edit
cus-start cus-load server finder-inf tex-site gh-common marshal
eieio-compat org2blog-autoloads slime-autoloads w3m-load info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 416116 21024)
 (symbols 48 42397 2)
 (strings 32 159706 7105)
 (string-bytes 1 5070610)
 (vectors 16 59279)
 (vector-slots 8 856523 13444)
 (floats 8 289 78)
 (intervals 56 587 127)
 (buffers 1000 21))

-- 
--
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)