Subject: [PATCH] system: Export 'operating-system-kernel-loadable-modules'.
From: Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 18:32:02 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* gnu/system.scm: Export 'operating-system-kernel-loadable-modules'.
---
 gnu/system.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/system.scm b/gnu/system.scm
index c90d8c6cbc..d79ea23f98 100644
--- a/gnu/system.scm
+++ b/gnu/system.scm
@@ -109,6 +109,7 @@
             operating-system-skeletons
             operating-system-sudoers-file
             operating-system-swap-devices
+            operating-system-kernel-loadable-modules
 
             operating-system-derivation
             operating-system-profile

base-commit: d3e7282ec35d87842e8143f0230e27fd5ec5e74d
prerequisite-patch-id: 1514118b3196fc648d733f8bf37e9f6d70e06e77
prerequisite-patch-id: e22ea3f99fc3d9f3e11ddfa31ba60212f2ed4d62
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c13e7e3ae8af685298f744bcb4a9d77dcd011de
-- 
2.25.1