Subject: wxmaxima: broken help menus
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 08:35:09 -0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In WxMaxima, if I click on Help >> WxMaxima Help, I receive error:
"Cannot open HTML help book: /gnu/store/...etc.../share/doc/wxmaxima-
20.01.3/wxmaxima.hhp".
If I click on Help >> Maxima Help, I receive error: "Cannot open HTML
help book: /home/christopher".
christopher@eowyn ~$ guix describeGeneration 11	Feb 21 2020 15:45:33	
(current)  guix 447f834    repository URL: 
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git    branch: master    commit:
447f834263a26fe62d86f1a655ba01b88efeafde
christopher@eowyn ~$
neofetch  ..                             `.   christopher@eowyn  `
--..```..`           `..```..--`   -----------------    .-:///-
:::.       `-:::///:-.     OS: Guix System
447f834263a26fe62d86f1a655ba01b88efeafde
x86_64       ````.:::`     `:::.````        Host: Vostro 230
00            -//:`    -::-             Kernel: 5.4.21-
gnu             ://:   -::-              Uptime: 8 days, 19 hours, 12
mins             `///- .:::`              Packages: 55 (guix-system),
81 (guix-user)              -+++-:::.               Shell: bash
5.0.7               :+/:::-                DE: GNOME
3.32.2               `-....`                Theme: Adwaita
[GTK2/3]                                      Icons: Adwaita
[GTK2/3]                                      Terminal: .gnome-
terminal                                      CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
E7500 (2) @ 2.710GHz                                   `   GPU: Intel 4
Series Chipset                                      Memory: 3909MiB /
7929MiB 

-- 
Christopher Howard
Enterprise Solutions Manager
Alaska Satellite Internet
PO Box 70, Ester, AK 99725
3239 La Ree Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709
907.451.0088
1.888.396.5623
www.alaskasatelliteinternet.com