Subject: 28.0.50; toolbar broken
From: Markus FFM <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 13:30:02 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

emacs -Q
Toolbar: Discard (kill) current buffer 
Wrong type argument: symbolp, #<frame emacs@HOST 0x2444b50>
same with all other toolbar items

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 15, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-01-22 built on INDRA
Repository revision: 5715eb94e90b33ace59dd4c4ccb6e2122bc6db72
Repository branch: master
System Description: Fedora 31 (Thirty One)

Recent messages:
>>>activated: get rid of auto-revert-verbosity<<<
>>>loaded: GNU Emacs 28.0.50 of 2020-01-22<<<
>>>load time: Thursday, February 27, 2020 13:27:29<<<
>>>activated: themes<<<
Desktop: 3 buffers restored, 1 to restore lazily.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-M-h C-a.
Desktop lazily opening mem_log (1 remaining)...done
Lazy desktop load complete
Making completion list... [4 times]
user-error: End of history; no default available [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs --sysconfdir=/etc
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --libexecdir=/opt/emacs/lib/ --localstatedir=/usr/local/var
 --enable-largefile --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-modules --with-xwidgets
 --without-pop --without-selinux --without-gnutls
 --with-file-notification=yes --with-json --with-cairo
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -Os''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: 1
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  smooth-scroll-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-quote-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired-sort-menu dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils cursor-sensor
term/linux user-profile powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes
server default-profile default-ui paren man recentf sh-script smie
executable vc-dispatcher vc-svn enriched mule-util jka-compr info
desktop frameset avoid default-faces default-keymap delsel cua-base
default-run default-restart default-modes default-platform default-nw
hl-line t-mouse default-unix default-flymake default-flymake-go
default-flymake-csharp default-flymake-ruby default-flymake-js
default-flymake-py default-flymake-java default-flymake-shell
flymake-proc flymake compile warnings default-run-assoc run-assoc
default-tempo default-tempo-rexx default-tempo-sh default-tempo-pas
default-tempo-js default-tempo-java default-tempo-perl
default-tempo-elisp default-tempo-c-cpp default-menu default-help
default-options default-tools default-search default-format default-view
aquamacs-cmm-menu default-edit default-file default-generic savehist
autorevert filenotify autoinsert default-functions default-autoload
ox-man ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table
org-keys org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs avl-tree
generator ol ob-exp ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec
markdown-mode rx color thingatpt noutline outline easy-mmode jison-mode
bison-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs flex-mode derived aquamacs-tabbar cus-start
cus-load aquamacs-tools tabbar restore-last-frame-size org-bullets
syslog-mode hide-lines web-mode disp-table vimrc-mode go-autocomplete
go-mode-autoloads neotree advice smooth-scroll aok fill-column-indicator
tempbuf auto-complete-config auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup
undo-tree diff multi-shell windata tree-mode tree-widget wid-edit imenu
imenu-tree tempo saveplace google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui ido google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs cl-loaddefs
cl-lib password-cache url-vars mailcap json subr-x map seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv eol-conversion easymenu default-path tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 253383 185135)
 (symbols 48 26324 10)
 (strings 32 90935 29593)
 (string-bytes 1 2893472)
 (vectors 16 35482)
 (vector-slots 8 389169 203210)
 (floats 8 284 1433)
 (intervals 56 2505 232)
 (buffers 1000 16))