Subject: Re: bug#39651: /software/guile/docs/ lacks 3.0
From: Andy Wingo <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Shigorin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Sergey B Kirpichev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 21:40:44 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Michael Shigorin <[email-masked]> writes:

> 	Hello,
> a forum commenter has brought my attention to the fact that
> https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/ page mentions "Preview
> Reference Manual for unreleased Guile 2.2 (development branch)"
> and fails to mention 3.0 completely (even if it's been released
> recently).
>
> So please refer to Sergey if any kind of reference is due :-)

Thanks for the report!  Turns out that page was stale and AFAIU
unreachable; I have garbage-collected it and put in a forwarding pointer
to /learn :)

Cheers,

Andy