Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add opensurge.
From: Timotej Lazar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 13:42:44 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

these patches add opensurge[0] and its game engine, surgescript. The
bundled copies of Roboto fonts are replaced with the store versions.

I kept the Gothic A1 font because it isn’t packaged for Guix. While the
font is distributed under OFL[1], I could only find it on font repos
such as https://fontlibrary.org and not on the official site[2]. If
downloading from repos is OK, I can add the package for the Gothic A1
font and update this submission.

Thanks!

[0] https://opensurge2d.org/
[1] https://fontlibrary.org/en/font/gothic-a1
[2] https://www.hanyang.co.kr/hygothic/

Timotej Lazar (2):
  gnu: Add surgescript.
  gnu: Add opensurge.

 gnu/packages/game-development.scm | 28 +++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/games.scm            | 67 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 95 insertions(+)

-- 
2.25.0