Subject: 28.0.50; <dead-circumflex> is undefined
From: Bastien <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 17:51:18 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I cannot type circumflex accents with Emacs compile from latest
master branch.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-02-06 built on guerry
Repository revision: 15814d0ccd95848a2a0513d93ab718a49b289598
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Ubuntu 19.04

Recent messages:
Checking new news...done
No more unseen articles
No more unread articles
Parsing BBDB file ‘~/Documents/config/bbdb’...done
Parsing /home/guerry/.mailrc... done
Message modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y
Quit
C-x C-g is undefined
Mark saved where search started
Mark set

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2
GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-mailing-list-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  hidden-mode-line-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug gnus-cite bbdb-message mailalias sendmail
ecomplete mail-extr misearch multi-isearch company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company
origami origami-parsers s gnus-async gnus-dup qp gnus-ml cursor-sensor
utf-7 nndoc network-stream nnnil mule-util exec-path-from-shell
org-bullets dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils dash multi-term term ehelp
which-key pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit cus-start cus-load
pdf-view bookmark pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util paredit tls gnutls
erc-services erc-networks erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp
erc-loaddefs bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-anniv bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site
timezone gnus-icalendar gnus-alias gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 nndraft nnmh notmuch hl-line notmuch-hello
notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query
goto-addr thingatpt notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-compat cl
mm-view mml-smime smime dig org-caldav icalendar org-id url-dav
url-http url-auth url-gw nsm org-duration vc-git diff-mode disp-table
ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-agenda org-clock
ob-gnuplot ob-R ob-plantuml ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree
geiser-custom geiser-base geiser ob-ledger ob-ditaa ob-org ob-clojure
ob-dot ob-shell ox-koma-letter ol-gnus nnir org-capture org-refile
ox-beamer ox-md ox-rss ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys org-loaddefs
find-func gnus-sum shr svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit avl-tree generator ol ob-exp
ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs dired-x dired dired-loaddefs
helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib advice async google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui ido
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap register-list whitespace cl-extra
help-mode avoid pixel-scroll time autoinsert paren server
doom-nord-theme pcase doom-themes doom-themes-base docker-tramp
tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601
time-date ls-lisp format-spec edmacro kmacro use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core rx info
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1578638 83532)
 (symbols 48 47971 4)
 (strings 32 563959 21600)
 (string-bytes 1 14530906)
 (vectors 16 159955)
 (vector-slots 8 3190778 26730)
 (floats 8 582 143)
 (intervals 56 1986 0)
 (buffers 1000 32))

-- 
 Bastien