Subject: 28.0.50; gdb-mode incorrectly responds to C-d when a python interpreter is running
From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:25:16 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

So, Emacs ships a GDB-mode, runnable by M-x gdb RET
Inside this inferior gdb session, we can run a python
interpreter by typing: pi RET

In GDB that is run inside a plain terminal, the C-d command
(the EOF character) returns from python to the standard GDB
prompt.

Not so in Emacs. If you type C-d, there is either just:
`quit>'
printed, and nothing else, or the line:
`Use quit() or Ctrl-D (i.e. EOF) to exit'
However, sending C-q C-d RET, or using the window menu
`menu-bar signals eof' ends the whole GDB session.

Sending `quit()' to the inferior python ends the whole gdb process,
but the console GDB behaves the same way. (I think this is
a bug on the GDB's side, but at the console leaves
at least _one_ way to leave the python prompt.)

So effectively I don't understand how to leave an inferior python
session in an inferior GDB in gdb-mode.
I tried this on Emacs-master and on 26.3.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13)
 of 2020-01-11 built on delllaptop.lockywolf.net
Repository revision: 17cfd708575c351d030f8b05c5921d1867028d79
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12006000
System Description: Slackware 14.2 x86_64 (post 14.2 -current)

Recent messages:
Package cl is deprecated
Target doesn’t support non-stop mode.  Turning it off.
Error while executing Python code.
Quit
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer, C-M-v to scroll help. [2 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [2 times]
Making completion list...
Found ‘comint-bol-or-process-mark’ in Command Index.  (45 total; use ‘,’ for next)
Target doesn’t support non-stop mode.  Turning it off. [2 times]
Making completion list... [3 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
--infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-modules
--with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --build=x86_64-slackware-linux'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191230/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200110.929/company-cmake
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-num hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-keys hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-goto hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-tempo hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach-git hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-texinfo hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-publish hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-odt hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-md hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-man hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-latex hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-html hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-org hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-icalendar hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-beamer hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ox-ascii hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-w3m hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-version hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-timer hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-table hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-src hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-gnus hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-rmail hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-protocol hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-plot hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-pcomplete hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mouse hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-mobile hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-mhe hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macs hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-macro hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-loaddefs hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-list hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-lint hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-irc hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-install hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-inlinetask hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-info hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-indent hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-id hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-habit hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-footnote hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-feed hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-faces hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bibtex hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eww hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-eshell hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-entities hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-element hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-duration hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-docview hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-datetree hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-ctags hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-crypt hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-compat hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-colview hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-clock hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-capture hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ol-bbdb hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-attach hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-archive hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/org-agenda hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-vala hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-tangle hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-table hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-stan hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sqlite hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sql hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shen hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-shell hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sed hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-screen hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-scheme hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-sass hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ruby hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ref hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-python hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-processing hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-plantuml hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-picolisp hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-perl hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-org hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-octave hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ocaml hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-mscgen hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-maxima hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-matlab hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-makefile hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lua hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lob hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lisp hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-lilypond hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ledger hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-latex hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eshell hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-js hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-java hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-io hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-hledger hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-haskell hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-groovy hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-fortran hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-forth hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-exp hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-eval hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ebnf hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-dot hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-ditaa hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-css hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-core hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-coq hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-comint hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-clojure hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-calc hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-awk hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-asymptote hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-abc hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-R hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-J hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/ob-C hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mule-util eieio-opt
cl-extra speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe gdb-mi bindat gud
flycheck-plantuml plantuml-mode flycheck rx dash autoinsert ispell ido
auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake compile
warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex crm reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars
smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils starttls autorevert filenotify pretty-mode cl prettify-greek
elec-pair keywiz gamegrid diary-lib diary-loaddefs totd s
display-line-numbers hi-lock org-tempo tempo secrets dbus xml ox-org
ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator ob-latex ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode
geiser-custom geiser-base ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-plantuml org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date foldout noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs mic-paren ffap thingatpt savehist desktop frameset
paredit-menu paredit edmacro kmacro geiser manoj-dark-theme finder-inf
tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat org2blog-autoloads
slime-autoloads w3m-load info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 489030 17463)
 (symbols 48 30989 1)
 (strings 32 119624 7259)
 (string-bytes 1 4034040)
 (vectors 16 43552)
 (vector-slots 8 520878 6726)
 (floats 8 163 51)
 (intervals 56 35768 91)
 (buffers 1000 21))

-- 
--
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)