Subject: Broken emacs-guix link in the Web manual
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Bug reports for GNU Guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 01:02:07 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Guix,

sameerynho/lxsameer on #guix helpfully reported that ‘The 
Emacs-Guix Reference Manual’ here[0] points to the wrong domain 
(guix.gnu.org).  The source is

  @pxref{Top,,, emacs-guix, The Emacs-Guix Reference Manual}

so I thought this would be a trivial fix but lo:

  EMACS_GUIX = https://emacs-guix.gitlab.io/website/manual/latest
  emacs-guix      mono    ${EMACS_GUIX}/emacs-guix.html
  emacs-guix      node    ${EMACS_GUIX}/html_node/

is already present in doc/htmlxref.cnf!

And that's where my Texinfo knowledge ends.

Cluebat me,

T G-R

[0]: 
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Package-Management.html#Package-Management