Subject: guix pull dies unexpectedly
From: Jan Wielkiewicz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 22:26:13 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,
Today I tried running "guix pull", but it fails during substitution:

Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... /
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
6.7%Backtrace: substitute:            3 (apply-smob/1 #<catch-closure
7f87426511e0>) substitute: In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
substitute:     705:2  2 (call-with-prompt _ _ #<procedure
default-prompt-handle…>) substitute: In ice-9/eval.scm:
substitute:     619:8  1 (_ #(#(#<directory (guile-user)
7f87422e7140>))) substitute: In guix/ui.scm:
substitute:   1730:12  0 (run-guix-command _ . _)
substitute: 
substitute: guix/ui.scm:1730:12: In procedure run-guix-command:
substitute: Throw to key `bad-response' with args `("Bad Response-Line:
~s" (""))'. guix pull: error:
`/gnu/store/v0wg5qvf88jhyrdzyphafwmvbj7lzra6-guix-1.0.1-10.41b4b71/bin/guix
substitute' died unexpectedly

Jan Wielkiewicz