Subject: Lots of important content missing from HTML rendered message
From: 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (The Gnus Bugfixing Girls + Boys)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 07:27:36 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Here again gnus and e.g., lynx -dump or w3m -dump show almost entirely
different views of a HTML message.

This is getting just plain dangerous.

What if a HTML message said: Your fired!

Then down below it said "Unless you bring a box of cookies." But that
second line didn't get shown by gnus.

Anyway, gnus shows the <title> (Good!) and even a bonus alt= for the
image at the bottom.

However, gnus doesn't show lots of important text!

All gnus shows is
1.  (*) text/html

客戶問題回覆通知函

   NAN YA

   南亞官網
   此郵件是系統自動傳送，請勿直接回覆！若您仍有問題請聯繫客服中心，謝謝！
NAN YA

of:

Gnus v5.13
GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.11)
 of 2019-09-23, modified by Debian