Subject: Re: [bug#38118] [PATCH] gnu: Add avldrums-lv2.
From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
To: Alexandros Theodotou <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 23:33:12 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Alexandros Theodotou <[email-masked]> writes:

> From e6d30dd87ae46bfba50de7a0e549a13a0368dfcc Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Alexandros Theodotou <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 09:35:38 +0000
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add avldrums-lv2.
>
> * gnu/packages/music.scm: (avldrums-lv2): New variable.

Thanks!  Applied with indentation fixes like the other patches.  This is
the last review I had time for today.

In the future, when sending many related patches at once, please send as
a "patch series" (commits on top of each other) instead of individual
patches all branching out from the same commit.

The reason is that applying the first patch to music.scm broke the other
patches for music.scm, because the context became different.  I managed
to work around it with a workflow involving
`git am --show-current-patch | git apply`, but it would be better if all
applied cleanly when committed in order.  :-)

Anyway, impressive first series of patches!  I look forward to the next
one.  ;-)