Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add m2-planet-boot0.
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jeremiah Orians <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 23:39:06 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

Following this great news by Jeremiah Orians today

    https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/pipermail/rb-general/2019-November/001711.html

I decided to create a first bootstrap package for M2-Planet.  For now
this is mostly "Just for Fun".

The gap to building the next package of the bootstrap: `mes-boot' has
not been bridged yet, although GNU Mes is also close to being
bootstrappable with M2-Planet.

Note that disregarding the build tools (bootstrap-guile,
bootstrap-coreutils&co), this package builds M2-Planet using only a ~500
byte binary seed!

Many thanks to Jeremiah!

Enjoy and Greetings,
janneke

Jan Nieuwenhuizen (2):
  gnu: Add m2-planet.
  bootstrap: Add m2-planet-boot0.

 gnu/packages/commencement.scm | 103 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/mes.scm          |  32 +++++++++++
 2 files changed, 134 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.23.0

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com