Subject: 25.2; xref using etags incorrect case fold during completion
From: Radey Shouman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 20:13:31 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

*** etags.el.dist	2017-06-24 18:03:59.000000000 -0400
--- etags.el	2019-10-18 19:50:39.334796361 -0400
***************
*** 777,790 ****
  
  ;;;###autoload
  (defun tags-lazy-completion-table ()
!   (let ((buf (current-buffer)))
      (lambda (string pred action)
        (with-current-buffer buf
          (save-excursion
            ;; If we need to ask for the tag table, allow that.
            (let ((enable-recursive-minibuffers t))
              (visit-tags-table-buffer))
!           (complete-with-action action (tags-completion-table) string pred))))))
  
  ;;;###autoload (defun tags-completion-at-point-function ()
  ;;;###autoload   (if (or tags-table-list tags-file-name)
--- 777,794 ----
  
  ;;;###autoload
  (defun tags-lazy-completion-table ()
!   (let ((buf (current-buffer))
!         (fold (if (memq tags-case-fold-search '(t nil))
! 				      tags-case-fold-search
! 				    case-fold-search)))
      (lambda (string pred action)
        (with-current-buffer buf
          (save-excursion
            ;; If we need to ask for the tag table, allow that.
            (let ((enable-recursive-minibuffers t))
              (visit-tags-table-buffer))
!           (let ((completion-ignore-case fold))
!             (complete-with-action action (tags-completion-table) string pred)))))))
  
  ;;;###autoload (defun tags-completion-at-point-function ()
  ;;;###autoload   (if (or tags-table-list tags-file-name)
***************
*** 796,805 ****
    "Using tags, return a completion table for the text around point.
  If no tags table is loaded, do nothing and return nil."
    (when (or tags-table-list tags-file-name)
!     (let ((completion-ignore-case (if (memq tags-case-fold-search '(t nil))
! 				      tags-case-fold-search
! 				    case-fold-search))
! 	  (pattern (find-tag--default))
  	  beg)
        (when pattern
  	(save-excursion
--- 800,806 ----
    "Using tags, return a completion table for the text around point.
  If no tags table is loaded, do nothing and return nil."
    (when (or tags-table-list tags-file-name)
!     (let ((pattern (find-tag--default))
  	  beg)
        (when pattern
  	(save-excursion
***************
*** 813,822 ****
  
  (defun find-tag-tag (string)
    "Read a tag name, with defaulting and completion."
!   (let* ((completion-ignore-case (if (memq tags-case-fold-search '(t nil))
! 				     tags-case-fold-search
! 				   case-fold-search))
! 	 (default (find-tag--default))
  	 (spec (completing-read (if default
  				    (format "%s (default %s): "
  					    (substring string 0 (string-match "[ :]+\\'" string))
--- 814,820 ----
  
  (defun find-tag-tag (string)
    "Read a tag name, with defaulting and completion."
!   (let* ((default (find-tag--default))
  	 (spec (completing-read (if default
  				    (format "%s (default %s): "
  					    (substring string 0 (string-match "[ :]+\\'" string))
 
In order to reproduce the bug, set tags-case-fold-search to t,
completion-ignore-case to nil, and visit a tags table.  Type M-. and
enter a prefix for a symbol in the tags table, but with differing case,
then type <tab>.

For example, if the tags table contains the symbol "Abc", type "a".

completion-ignore-case will be set to nil in the *Completions* buffer,
and all relevant symbols will not be shown.  In the example, "Abc" will
not be displayed.

I have attached a patch to etags.el that, as far as I can tell, fixes
the bug.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-05-07, modified by Debian built on binet
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-NE1ko4/emacs25-25.2+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
You can run the command ‘browse-url’ with C-c b
Quit
Commands: d, s, x, u; f, o, 1, 2, m, v; ~, %; q to quit; ? for help.
Type C-x 1 to remove help window.  
Mark saved where search started
m is undefined
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Quit
C-h C-g is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/my-run-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/splash-site-lisp/my-run-scheme
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vm-vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/vm-load hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/vm-load
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-macro
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-folder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-folder
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-edit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-edit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-page hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-page
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-w3
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vm-vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-minibuf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-minibuf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoloads hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-autoloads
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pine hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pine
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/u-vm-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/u-vm-color
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-toolbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-toolbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-avirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-avirtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-crypto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-crypto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-ps-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-ps-print
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-save hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-save
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-serial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-serial
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-search hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-search
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message-history hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-message-history
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-misc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-misc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-motion hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-motion
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mime
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-grepmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-grepmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-reply hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-reply
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-summary-faces
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-menu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-menu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/tapestry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/tapestry
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-thread hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-thread
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-rfaddons hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-rfaddons
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-summary
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-window hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-window
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-delete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-delete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pcrisis hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pcrisis
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-imap
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-user hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-user
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pgg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoload hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-autoload
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-sort hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-sort
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-biff hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-biff
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-license hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-license
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-version
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-virtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-virtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-startup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-startup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pop hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pop
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/contrib/org-vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-blueman hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/contrib/vm-blueman
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-bogofilter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/contrib/vm-bogofilter
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-mime-display-internal-application hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/contrib/vm-mime-display-internal-application
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-macro
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-folder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-folder
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-edit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-edit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-mark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-page hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-page
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-w3
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vm-vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-minibuf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-minibuf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoloads hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-autoloads
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pine hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-pine
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/u-vm-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/u-vm-color
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-toolbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-toolbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-avirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-avirtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-crypto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-crypto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-cus-load hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-cus-load
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-ps-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-ps-print
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-save hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-save
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-serial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-serial
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-search hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-search
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message-history hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-message-history
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-misc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-misc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-motion hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-motion
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-mime
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-grepmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-grepmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-reply hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-reply
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-summary-faces
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-menu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-menu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/tapestry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/tapestry
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-thread hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-thread
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-rfaddons hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-rfaddons
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-summary
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-window hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-window
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-delete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-delete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pcrisis hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-pcrisis
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-imap
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-user hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-user
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-pgg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoload hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-autoload
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-sort hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-sort
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-biff hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-biff
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-license hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-license
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-version
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-virtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-virtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-startup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-startup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pop hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-pop
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-build hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-build
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcmpl-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcmpl-rpm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcmpl-cvs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcmpl-cvs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcmpl-unix hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcmpl-unix
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/type-break hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/type-break
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcmpl-gnu hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcmpl-gnu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcmpl-linux hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcmpl-linux
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/whitespace hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/whitespace
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/t-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/t-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcl-cvs-2.9.9/cvs-status hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/vc/cvs-status
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/diff-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/vc/diff-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/splash-site-lisp/verilog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/rlogin hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/rlogin
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-help hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-help
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-macs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-stuff hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-stuff
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-bin hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-bin
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-funcs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-funcs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-frac hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-frac
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-incom hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-incom
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-store hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-store
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-vec hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-vec
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-rules hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-rules
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-embed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-embed
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-poly hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-poly
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-math hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-math
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-misc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-units hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-units
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-alg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-alg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-aent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-aent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-lang
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-graph hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-graph
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-arith hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-arith
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-cplx hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-cplx
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-trail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-trail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-ext hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-ext
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-rewr hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-rewr
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-stat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-prog hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-prog
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-comb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-comb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-fin hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-fin
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-sel hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-sel
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-map hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-map
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-keypd hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-keypd
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-yank hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-yank
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-forms hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-forms

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr browse-url info emacsbug message format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe find-func derived apropos warnings
compile find-dired misearch multi-isearch dired-aux dired cus-edit
wid-edit etags xref cl-seq project eieio eieio-core cl-macs cus-start
cus-load thingatpt help-fns shell pcomplete paredit edmacro kmacro
scheme finder-inf package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib server
time ange-ftp comint ansi-color paren jka-compr browse-url-mozilla
xcscope ring easymenu time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 167293 16795)
 (symbols 48 26842 0)
 (miscs 40 207 571)
 (strings 32 39758 7207)
 (string-bytes 1 1121069)
 (vectors 16 21355)
 (vector-slots 8 537787 6222)
 (floats 8 303 293)
 (intervals 56 1924 47)
 (buffers 976 36))

--