Subject: Re: [bug#37534] [PATCH] gnu: conky: Activate Pulseaudio support.
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Dumitrascu Vasile <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 18:16:32 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Vasile,

Thanks for the patch!  I've pushed it as 
18edc9db02658c597695905121a9df68e9118ab8 with miniscule changes to 
the commit message.

Dumitrascu Vasile 写道：
>   Hi Tobias
> Thank you for the review and sorry to have missed the sorting.

Oh, er, sorry you're sorry; no need to be.  All I meant by ‘any 
hope lost’ was that there's no way to make the entire list sorted 
without moving unrelated lines around (e.g. curl).  But your new 
compromise is a better compromise.  Thank you!

> I have re-attached the original patch as a file to this email, 
> as I guess the encoding issues were caused by git send-mail.

‘git send-email’ has one job, so it should do it really well.  I 
send all my patches in-line and have never had trouble.

Kind regards,

T G-R