Subject: 26.2; csv-mode-line-format malformed call to last
From: Dan Harms <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 16:48:19 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I noticed this while using doom-modeline, I believe because
(default-value 'mode-line-format) does not contain 'mode-line-position.
Basically the csv-mode-line-format in csv-mode.el line 258 is using
(last 3 ml) where ml is the mode line format.  But this should be (last
ml 3).  I therefore get the following error:

eval: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, ("%e" (:eval (doom-modeline-format--main)))

Thank you.

In GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.26)
of 2019-05-15 built on chi-ldbd098.xrtrading.local
Repository revision: 5a5d1523addc1597230ce8c8806bd3e1258e2ee9
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11906000
System Description:        Fedora release 27 (Twenty Seven)

Recent messages:
Type "q" to delete help window.
(3)
("%e" (:eval (doom-modeline-format--main)))
("" (eldoc-mode-line-string (" " eldoc-mode-line-string " ")) ("%e" (:eval (doom-modeline-format--main))))
("%e" (:eval (doom-modeline-format--main)))
Entering debugger...
Mark set [2 times]
Mark activated
last: Invalid function: 3
last: Invalid function: "%e"
eval: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, ("%e" (:eval (doom-modeline-format--main)))
Configured using:
'configure --with-modules --with-imagemagick
--prefix=/home/dan.harms/opt/stow/emacs'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  highlight-defined-mode: t
  lisp-extra-font-lock-global-mode: t
  lisp-extra-font-lock-mode: t
  flycheck-posframe-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  simpleclip-mode: t
  shx-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-yascroll-bar-mode: t
  yascroll-bar-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dan.harms/.emacs.d/elisp/let-alist hides /home/dan.harms/opt/stow/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/dan.harms/.emacs.d/elisp/compat/27/0/-/map hides /home/dan.harms/opt/stow/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/dan.harms/.emacs.d/elisp/seq hides /home/dan.harms/opt/stow/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug sendmail cl-print eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree mule-diag git-timemachine whitespace
mwim custom-buffer-utils flyspell company-ispell ispell good-word
adaptive-wrap wc-goal-mode hydra lv header2 magit-bookmark magit-imenu
git-rebase magit-extras magit-gitignore magit-ediff ediff magit-subtree
magit-patch magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient git-commit magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa epg mm-decode mm-bodies mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
with-editor server mail-extr jka-compr woman man ubuntu-theme misearch
multi-isearch disp-table add-log gud vc-git autorevert filenotify
zonokai zonokai-blue-theme zonokai-red-theme bug-reference ange-ftp
tramp-ftp sql-indent sql view sphinx-doc python-switch-quotes
importmagic python-docstring pydoc-info info-look info jedi-core
python-environment epc ctable concurrent deferred nodejs-repl
highlight-defined lisp-extra-font-lock elf-mode xr-mock use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key use-package-core remotehost-connect choose-font
fira-mode hasklig-mode read-file harmsway-gui auto-insert-choose+
auto-insert-choose flycheck-posframe posframe flycheck-bashate
flycheck-checkbashisms flycheck-package package-lint finder finder-inf
lisp-mnt package epg-config url-handlers quick-peek yasnippet
company-statistics company-quickhelp pos-tip company-etags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-keywords
company-files company pcase vlf-setup smerge-mode palette eyedropper
hexrgb custom-themes workgroups windmove framemove shebang diff-hl-amend
diff-hl-flydiff diff-hl-dired diff-hl smartrep vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode dired-du find-dired dired-sort dired-sidebar face-remap
dired-subtree dired-filter dired-hacks-utils ls-lisp+ files+ ls-lisp
dired+ image-dired image-mode image-file dired-aux beginend pack ox-md
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-shell ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-python
ob-plantuml ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-C smart-jump-cc-mode emr-c outrespace
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs org-crypt outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg undo-tree
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize minions smex ido eldoc-box
ivy-rich grep-context wgrep smart-jump-python smart-jump-lisp-mode
smart-jump-elisp-mode smart-jump dumb-jump tramp-cache recentf
tree-widget savehist eww-lnum eww puny mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils wid-edit url-queue url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf shr
svg dom page-break-lines shackle trace simpleclip xterm-color shx elnode
db web time-stamp browse-url url-util mailcap mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr fakir dotassoc kv
noflet cl-indent ert ewoc debug which-key poporg copyright yascroll
emr-elisp emr-lisp list-utils cl emr-iedit iedit iedit-lib
multiple-cursors-core rect emr-prog emr popup fill-function-arguments
aes delim-cols+ proviso-frame-title proviso switch-buffer-functions
proviso-include-files flycheck rx proviso-grep proviso-registers
proviso-bookmarks f bookmark+ bookmark+-key derived dired-x crosshairs
col-highlight vline hl-line+ hl-line bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu
bookmark+-lit bookmark pp proviso-gentags find-file proviso-tags
proviso-etags-select proviso-etags-table proviso-display proviso-dired
proviso-gud realgud realgud-recursive-autoloads realgud-zshdb
realgud:zshdb-track-mode realgud:zshdb-core realgud:zshdb-init
realgud-trepan3k realgud:trepan3k-track-mode realgud:trepan3k-core
realgud:trepan3k-init realgud-trepan2 realgud:trepan2-track-mode
realgud:trepan2-core realgud:trepan2-init realgud-trepanpl
realgud:trepanpl-track-mode realgud:trepanpl-core realgud:trepanpl-init
realgud-trepanjs realgud:trepanjs-track-mode realgud:trepanjs-core
realgud:trepanjs-init realgud-lang-js realgud-trepan
realgud:trepan-track-mode realgud:trepan-core realgud:trepan-init
realgud-remake realgud:remake-track-mode realgud:remake-core
realgud:remake-init realgud-rdebug realgud-rdebug-track-mode
realgud-rdebug-core realgud-rdebug-init realgud-lang-ruby realgud-perldb
realgud:perldb-track-mode realgud:perldb-core realgud:perldb-init
realgud-lang-perl realgud-pdb realgud:pdb-track-mode realgud:pdb-core
realgud:pdb-init realgud-lang-python python tramp-sh realgud-kshdb
realgud:kshdb-track-mode realgud:kshdb-core realgud:kshdb-init
realgud-gub realgud:gub-track-mode realgud:gub-core realgud:gub-init
realgud-gdb realgud:gdb-track-mode realgud:gdb-init realgud:gdb-core
realgud-bashdb realgud:bashdb-track-mode realgud:bashdb-core
realgud:bashdb-init realgud-lang-posix-shell realgud:run
realgud-breakpoint-mode realgud-backtrack-mode realgud-track-mode
realgud-backtrace-mode realgud-attach realgud-lang-java realgud-track
realgud-shortkey realgud-menu realgud-eval realgud-cmds realgud-send
realgud-window realgud-utils realgud-init realgud-file realgud-core
realgud-reset realgud-buffer-helper realgud-buffer-breakpoint
realgud-buffer-backtrace realgud-buffer-command realgud-buffer-info json
map realgud-lochist org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs realgud-bp
realgud-bp-image-data realgud-lang esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-util esh-mode
realgud-loc realgud-buffer-source realgud-key key realgud-follow
realgud-fringe realgud-helper loc-changes realgud-regexp realgud-custom
load-relative proviso-compile proviso-deploy ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-util ediff-init ediff-diff diff xfer
proviso-dashboard proviso-gui proviso-finder async counsel xdg dired
dired-loaddefs swiper cl-extra help-mode easymenu proviso-fulledit
proviso-clang-format clang-format xml proviso-xref etags xref project
proviso-rg proviso-ag s grep compile proviso-defines proviso-regexp
proviso-core ht tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color parse-time format-spec advice ivy flx
delsel colir color ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars
parsenv seq seq-25 byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv dash avoid
paren winner ring which-func imenu elec-pair edmacro kmacro
custom-backups bind-key easy-mmode cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 829437 218570)
(symbols 48 69411 2)
(miscs 40 2322 4738)
(strings 32 220262 35550)
(string-bytes 1 6666200)
(vectors 16 107667)
(vector-slots 8 1634166 193182)
(floats 8 1195 2627)
(intervals 56 8386 6498)
(buffers 992 64))