Subject: 28.0.50; Duplicate results in project-find-regexp
From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 12:31:36 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I was search a regular expression 'mail' in project ~/.emacs.d. This is
part of the result,

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
/Users/pankaj/.emacs.d/lisp/init-email.el
 1: ;;; init-email.el --- configure Email -*- lexical-binding: t -*-
 1: ;;; init-email.el --- configure Email -*- lexical-binding: t -*-
17: ;; (add-hook 'mail-citation-hook 'sc-cite-original)
34: ;;   "Fetch email addresses from the email headers."
34: ;;   "Fetch email addresses from the email headers."
42: (provide 'init-email)
43: ;;; init-email.el ends here
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Notice the duplicate results from line number 1 and 34.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 6, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H2))
 of 2020-09-30 built on BigBook.local
Repository revision: 6c0f1c26d296132e37b2508a00efc73f3df95b0c
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.7

Configured using:
 'configure LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/opt/ruby/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/ruby/include
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/local/opt/sqlite/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/openssl/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/ruby/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG DBUS GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail grep cl-extra two-column
iso-transl jka-compr rect vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher misearch multi-isearch
checkdoc lisp-mnt display-line-numbers elec-pair paren hideshow
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet init server vtl cl init-java init-kotlin
init-javascript company js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs eglot array filenotify
jsonrpc ert ewoc debug backtrace help-mode xref pcase url-util project
imenu init-elisp init-keys init-modeline init-looks init-editorconfig
init-speedbar init-recentf recentf tree-widget wid-edit init-date-time
solar cal-dst init-crypto init-browser init-icomplete icomplete
init-which-key which-key init-flymake flymake-proc flymake compile
warnings init-dired init-org org-indent org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-compat advice org-macs init-erc erc-auth erc-join
erc-goodies erc erc-backend iso8601 thingatpt pp format-spec
erc-loaddefs init-email message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader init-ibuffer edmacro kmacro info
early-init package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 230973 19997)
 (symbols 48 24482 1)
 (strings 32 78131 9692)
 (string-bytes 1 2747741)
 (vectors 16 38606)
 (vector-slots 8 466323 22924)
 (floats 8 446 170)
 (intervals 56 5098 0)
 (buffers 992 18))

-- 
Pankaj Jangid

GnuPG Fingerprint => 0B62 7424 3B26 A911 052A  DDE6 7C95 6E6F F858 7689