Subject: Re: bug#36896: [PATCH] added gsettings-desktop-schema to progragated inputs
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Martin Becze <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:26:46 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Martin,

Martin Becze 写道：
> ping :P

Absolutely.

The diff you sent here[0] is incomplete (it relies on your 
previous patch and doesn't have a header); please always send 
git-formatted patches that apply directly to current master.  They 
are easier to merge and will be merged sooner.

> Yeah I don't know. I just used prefix in the latest patch. Let 
> me know
> if the other method is preferred.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've pushed this to master as 
ad6e168b3f29576d92b00725dedbb38cd5f05e46 with the following 
changes:

- Moved widowed ‘#:phases’ to the previous line (in well-formatted 
  Scheme, ‘(’ can never end a line and ‘)’ should never start 
  one), same for 'phase 'names
- then decided to move ’#:phases’ below ‘#:configure-flags’.  This 
  is subjective, but since *flags ‘affect’ phases (never the other 
  way 'round) it felt right  :-)
- dropped the unused ‘inputs’ phase argument
- added the missing ":" separator to the prefix wrapping — if it 
  does work without one (I didn't test), that's undocumented & 
  shouldn't be relied upon
- removed unnecessary trailing / in ‘schemas/’
- and wrote a commit message as mostly documented in ‘info 
  (standards)Change Logs’.

Thanks!

T G-R

[0]: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=36896#53