Subject: Re: bug#36650: 27.0.50; CC Mode: Support C++ attributes
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: Óscar Fuentes <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:16:34 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello again, Óscar.

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 16:56:53 +0200, Óscar Fuentes wrote:
> Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

> > Would you please apply the following supplementary patch to your current
> > master state, try it out again, and let me know how it goes.

> I repeated my attempts of breaking the new feature and now I was
> defeated :-)

Excellent!

> Thanks again Alan.

I've committed the enhancement to savannah master (warning: it's not
quite identical to the patches I sent you), and I'm closing the bug with
this post.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).