Subject: [PATCH 00/10] Add csvkit.
From: Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:01:26 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix!

Here are patches to add csvkit [0] and its dependencies to guix. It provides
various useful commands to deal with CSV data.

A lot of the packages come from the same https://github.com/wireservice
account and their documentation is built the same way so I've added them in a
new 'wireservice.scm' file, so they could inherit from the same package
definition.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Pierre

[0]: https://csvkit.readthedocs.io/en/latest

Pierre Langlois (10):
  gnu: Add python-slugify.
  gnu: Add python-pytimeparse.
  gnu: Add python-crate.
  gnu: Add python-dbfread.
  gnu: Add python-leather.
  gnu: Add python-agate.
  gnu: Add python-agate-sql.
  gnu: Add python-agate-dbf.
  gnu: Add python-agate-excel.
  gnu: Add csvkit.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +
 gnu/packages/databases.scm                    |  25 ++
 gnu/packages/patches/csvkit-fix-tests.patch   |  45 +++
 .../python-slugify-depend-on-unidecode.patch  |  22 ++
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm                   |  31 ++
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   |  22 ++
 gnu/packages/time.scm                         |  21 ++
 gnu/packages/wireservice.scm                  | 266 ++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 435 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/csvkit-fix-tests.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-slugify-depend-on-unidecode.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/wireservice.scm

--
2.22.0