Subject: Re: bug#36167: [PATCH v2] Replace manually crafted hex regexes wth [[:xdigit:]]
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Konstantin Kharlamov <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 11:04:28 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Konstantin Kharlamov <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 03:18:43 +0300
> 
> * admin/charsets/mapconv:
> * build-aux/gitlog-to-changelog (parse_amend_file) (git_dir_option):
> * lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode.el (verilog-delay-re):
>     (verilog-type-font-keywords) (verilog-read-always-signals-recurse):
>     (verilog-is-number):

Thanks, I pushed this.

The log message was mis-formatted, which required me to tediously fix
it by hand.  Please in the future format the entries using "C-x 4 a"
or similar commands, to avoid that, okay?  In particular, lines longer
than 78 characters abort "git am", so please verify this doesn't
happen in the patches you submit.  "C-x 4 a" and friends format the
entries with leading TABs which you can later remove with "C-x TAB",
and that produces the optimal results, including when the log messages
are later used to generate ChangeLog files in the release tarballs.