Subject: Re: Sync latest SKK-JISYO.L
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Tsuyoshi Kitamoto <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Tatsuya Kinoshita <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 13:02:27 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thanks, I synced SKK-JISJO.L in the current Emacs master on
savannah.gnu.org. I also updated the README file as shown below.

diff --git a/leim/SKK-DIC/README b/leim/SKK-DIC/README
index fa51a57..36236b2 100644
--- a/leim/SKK-DIC/README
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/leim/SKK-DIC/README?id=6ae0a50bc881e7b710a828ac89b5d1f834edac85>
+++ b/leim/SKK-DIC/README
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/leim/SKK-DIC/README?id=21143f92db31e685242a0a372bc2e0846cde7bb0>
@@ -1,6 +1,12 @@
-This directory contains a copy of the following file:
+This directory contains an uncompressed copy of the following file:
-http://openlab.ring.gr.jp/skk/skk/dic/SKK-JISYO.L
+https://skk-dev.github.io/dict/SKK-JISYO.L.gz
This file is free software distributed under the terms
of the GNU General Public License.
+
+For more information about this file, please see:
+
+http://openlab.ring.gr.jp/skk/dic.html
+https://skk-dev.github.io/dict/
+https://github.com/skk-dev/dict