Subject: 25.2; dired regexp fails for filenames that begin with a space
From: Andrew Eggenberger <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 11:13:05 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Trying to use dired-do-rename-regexp caused the following error:

(file-error Renaming No such file or directory
/Users/andrew/Public/Temp_2019/Temp_2.25.19/Tiger Pride/- 1B, Thieren,
Addison.JPG /Users/andrew/Public/Temp_2019/Temp_2.25.19/Tiger
Pride/Addison, Thieren.jpg)

The reason for the file error is that the filename actually begins with
a space character before the hyphen. It appears that the mechanism 
used to identify filenames within dired isn't sensitive to opening spaces. 
I was unable to match a regexp to the filename until I chose a pattern that 
omitted the opening space.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0, NS appkit-1038.36 Version 10.6.8 (Build 10K549))
of 2017-04-21 built on builder10-6.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1038
Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules --with-jpeg=no --with-png=no
--with-gif=no --with-tiff=no --with-gnutls=no'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  dumb-jump-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Rename: - 0-KA, Easton Norman.JPG did not match regexp - .*, \([A-Za-z ]*\), \([A-Za-z]*\).JPG
Rename: - 0-KB, Lacey Harvey.JPG did not match regexp - .*, \([A-Za-z ]*\), \([A-Za-z]*\).JPG
Rename: - 0-KC, Ellie Kohrs.JPG did not match regexp - .*, \([A-Za-z ]*\), \([A-Za-z]*\).JPG
Rename: - 0-KD, Sophia Swain.JPG did not match regexp - .*, \([A-Za-z ]*\), \([A-Za-z]*\).JPG
Rename: - 0-KE, Nora Krause.JPG did not match regexp - .*, \([A-Za-z ]*\), \([A-Za-z]*\).JPG
Rename: - 1A, Bennett Kittelson.JPG did not match regexp - .*, \([A-Za-z ]*\), \([A-Za-z]*\).JPG
Rename ‘/Users/andrew/Public/Temp_2019/Temp_2.25.19/Tiger Pride/- 1B, Thieren, Addison.JPG’ to ‘/Users/andrew/Public/Temp_2019/Temp_2.25.19/Tiger Pride/Addison, Thieren.jpg’ failed:
(file-error Renaming No such file or directory /Users/andrew/Public/Temp_2019/Temp_2.25.19/Tiger Pride/- 1B, Thieren, Addison.JPG /Users/andrew/Public/Temp_2019/Temp_2.25.19/Tiger Pride/Addison, Thieren.jpg)

Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20190213.1849/lv hides /Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-20181110.1740/lv
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190225/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail apropos wdired re-builder dired-aux
ede/dired misearch multi-isearch org-goto sort magit-patch magit-subtree
magit-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff bug-reference magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient lv
git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit pcvs-util
with-editor image-file two-column iso-transl cua-base sql view recentf
tree-widget helm-x-files swiper diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
eieio-opt follow helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug org-archive
php-mode php-project add-log cc-langs ox-odt ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox tabify helm-org org-capture
org-agenda lcgraphic-org org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m tide tide-lv typescript-mode vc-git emmet-mode
nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
winner helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap flycheck-haskell haskell-cabal haskell-utils paredit
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb helm-mode
semantic/decorate/mode ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar eieio-custom semantic/db-mode
semantic/idle semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/ia
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/senator
semantic/decorate pulse semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base semantic/ctxt
semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet iedit iedit-lib dumb-jump f flycheck-mypy which-key xml-xtra
nyan-mode highlight-indentation flymake company-capf company elpy
find-file-in-project ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay ffap url-parse
url-vars diff-mode elpy-shell pyvenv esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
elpy-profile elpy-django s elpy-refactor smartparens-python python
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver ido files-x cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit sr-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
smartparens-config smartparens-javascript smartparens-org
smartparens-text smartparens-html smartparens flycheck dash node-ac-mode
cl haskell-snippets yasnippet-snippets yasnippet auto-complete popup
js2-mode etags xref project js sgml-mode json map moz cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
imenu helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp helm-projectile
helm-files helm-tags helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-locate helm-help helm-types subr-x helm helm-source eieio-compat
eieio eieio-core cl-macs helm-multi-match helm-lib async warnings server
exec-path-from-shell ob-sql ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns geiser-custom
geiser-base geiser ob-python evil evil-keybindings evil-integration
undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars wheatgrass-theme xscheme scheme org-clock
org-element avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs projectile cl-seq
grep compile comint ansi-color ring ibuf-ext ibuffer thingatpt
finder-inf edmacro kmacro rx slime-autoloads info package epg-config seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1065767 136700)
(symbols 48 78779 57)
(miscs 40 4815 17997)
(strings 32 256303 26324)
(string-bytes 1 8130024)
(vectors 16 128374)
(vector-slots 8 2617043 59410)
(floats 8 2574 3717)
(intervals 56 12062 7411)
(buffers 976 107))

Andrew Eggenberger
Editor
Lake City Graphic

office: 651-345-3316 | cell: 612-840-1578 | Twitter: @andrewlcgraphic