Subject: 27.0.50; Incorrect docs regarding the location of the pdump file
From: John Shahid <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 10:08:08 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

'doc/lispref/internals.texi' incorrectly state that the location of the
pdmp file is the 'data-director' instead of 'exec'directory'

> The portable dump file is usually called @file{emacs.pdmp}, and is
> installed in the Emacs @code{data-directory} (@pxref{Help Functions}).

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.2)
 of 2019-01-29 built on amun
Repository revision: 2f237cd7e508e71b04c6a5c295b86b0fb3fab4ea
Repository branch: save-excursion-tail-output
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12003000
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
Mark set
[mu4e] Found 139 matching messages
[mu4e] Found 70 matching messages
Mark set
Quit [3 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Quit
Mark set
Quit
Mark set
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/jvshahid/bin/emacs-27
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/jvshahid/.gvm/pkgsets/go1.11.1/global/overlay/lib/pkgconfig:'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
CANNOT_DUMP LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e-headers

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  direnv-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jvshahid/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /home/jvshahid/bin/emacs-27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/jvshahid/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides /home/jvshahid/bin/emacs-27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/jvshahid/.emacs.d/straight/build/cl-lib/cl-lib hides /home/jvshahid/bin/emacs-27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/home/jvshahid/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/jvshahid/bin/emacs-27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/jvshahid/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides /home/jvshahid/bin/emacs-27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/jvshahid/.emacs.d/straight/build/cl-generic/cl-generic hides /home/jvshahid/bin/emacs-27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug texinfo tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
zeroconf url-util dbus xml tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-compat
ucs-normalize bug-reference magit-extras magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils magit-popup crm log-edit pcvs-util
add-log with-editor yaml-mode dired-aux woman man helm-man helm-config
helm-easymenu async-bytecomp helm-eshell em-unix em-term term disp-table
ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-cmd esh-opt esh-io esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util helm-sys
sh-script smie executable windmove wgrep pulse help-fns misearch
multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode helm-ring pp mu4e desktop frameset
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs browse-url gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368
smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message rmc puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
backtrace helm-info helm-mode shell pcomplete parinfer-ext paredit
parinfer ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff mode-local find-func parinferlib dired-x
dired dired-loaddefs paren battery cus-start cus-load flx-ido flx
floobits-autoloads highlight-autoloads arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto
rust-mode-autoloads flycheck-clojure-autoloads cider-autoloads
sesman-autoloads spinner-autoloads queue-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads parinfer-autoloads paredit-autoloads
ginkgo-mode-autoloads go-rename-autoloads company-go-autoloads
go-eldoc-autoloads go-guru-autoloads go-mode-autoloads robe-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads rvm-autoloads eglot-autoloads flymake-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
multifile generator xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-bbdb company company-autoloads emms-autoloads pianobar-autoloads
eshell-z-autoloads cl helm-projectile helm-files helm-tags helm-buffers
helm-grep helm-regexp format-spec helm-utils helm-locate helm-help
helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib
advice async helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads popup-autoloads git-link-autoloads magit-autoloads
magit-popup-autoloads git-commit-autoloads exwm-randr xcb-randr
exwm-config ido exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage
exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core
xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types xcb-debug exwm-autoloads
xelb-autoloads cl-generic-autoloads tango-dark-theme server winner
edmacro kmacro autorevert filenotify savehist time direnv dash
projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs direnv-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads async-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads
concourse-mode-autoloads hierarchy-autoloads flx-ido-autoloads
flx-autoloads wgrep-autoloads flycheck-autoloads seq-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads dash-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads s-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads protobuf-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads etags-select-autoloads projectile-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads debbugs-autoloads cl-lib-autoloads
finder-inf straight-autoloads rx compile comint ansi-color ring cl-extra
straight info autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt easy-mmode pcase subr-x
checkdoc thingatpt help-mode elec-pair mule-util package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1067818 466993)
 (symbols 48 43147 78)
 (strings 32 438630 101979)
 (string-bytes 1 21190990)
 (vectors 16 102939)
 (vector-slots 8 2125208 287624)
 (floats 8 416 718)
 (intervals 56 35797 8911)
 (buffers 992 69))