Subject: The VPN service 'org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.openvpn' was not installed.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 19:28:50 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dec 22 04:21:24 localhost NetworkManager[289]: <info>  [1545448884.2537]
audit: op="connection-activate"
uuid="c3d6b24a-d67c-48a9-8695-2e9dd83c1b07" name="Riseup VPN" pid=414
uid=1000 result="fail" reason="The VPN service
'org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.openvpn' was not installed."
Dec 22 04:22:19 localhost NetworkManager[289]: <info>  [1545448939.2045]
device (wlp3s0): set-hw-addr: set MAC address to AE:C7:48:B4:FE:7E
(scanning)
Dec 22 04:22:19 localhost vmunix: [ 3281.066433] IPv6:
ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlp3s0: link is not ready
Dec 22 04:22:19 localhost NetworkManager[289]: <info>  [1545448939.2203]
device (wlp3s0): supplicant interface state: inactive -> disabled
Dec 22 04:22:19 localhost NetworkManager[289]: <info>  [1545448939.2557]
device (wlp3s0): supplicant interface state: disabled -> inactive

config attached were it is installed systemwide.

my user manifest is also attached were it is also installed.

sdb@antelope ~/src/guix$ guix --version
guix (GNU Guix) 0.16.0-3.6ddc63e

running from git.
-- 
Cheers 
Swedebugia