Subject: gnu: Add missing patch to local.mk.
From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 12:55:11 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

it was forgotten to add the patch to gnu/local.mk. This break guix weather.

Jonathan
From f7bda9bb40750f4867bf3bb6569d97129e24b07c Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 12:49:06 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add missing patch to local.mk.

This was forgotten in 082d9383d1475b772f104f1a6b363e4c80d91cf9.

* gnu/lokal.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Add "ghc-haddock-library-unbundle.patch".
---
 gnu/local.mk | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index 772002c9c..ac3228dbb 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -731,6 +731,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/geoclue-config.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghc-8.0-fall-back-to-madv_dontneed.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/ghc-dont-pass-linker-flags-via-response-files.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/ghc-haddock-library-unbundle.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghostscript-CVE-2018-16509.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghostscript-bug-699708.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghostscript-no-header-id.patch		\
-- 
2.16.4