Subject: 26.1; org html export fails to recorgnize image urls with query parameters
From: Ernesto Alfonso <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 21:01:23 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The following URLs fail to get inlined as an html image:

https://travis-ci.org/erjoalgo/emacs-buttons.svg?branch=master
https://travis-ci.org/erjoalgo/emacs-buttons.png?branch=master

But this one does:

https://travis-ci.org/erjoalgo/emacs-buttons.png

Reporting this as a bug since I expect that extra query parameters
should not affect whether a URL points to an image.

It would also be good to interpret svg extensions as an image.

Thanks,

Ernesto

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2018-09-30 built on debian-x1
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 9.5 (stretch)

Recent messages:
Undo! [2 times]
Making completion list... [2 times]
uncompressing ox-html.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
m C-g is undefined
Quit
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Undo!
Mark set [2 times]
Mark saved where search started

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  text-scale-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-erjoalgo-command-mode: t
  erjoalgo-command-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-text-scale-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20180206.2124/dash hides /home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/dash
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/legalese-20150820.1024/legalese hides /home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/legalese
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180227.51/s hides /home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/s
/home/ealfonso/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.20/contrib/slime-cl-indent hides /home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/slime-cl-indent

Features:
(shadow sort mailalias emacsbug image-file htmlize org-table ox-md
conf-mode bug-reference git-rebase magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-collab ghub url-auth let-alist magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section
magit-utils magit-popup log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async shell two-column vc vc-dispatcher smerge-mode
flycheck rx subr-x mail-extr dired-aux mhtml-mode css-mode color eww
url-queue shr svg xml flyspell ispell js imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sh-script
smie executable rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode dom network-stream nsm starttls
cl-indent erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat cl-print eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree ert ewoc debug
go-mode find-file ffap misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode
face-remap ielm diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda babel
json map mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap gnus nnheader
wid-edit tmp-completions tetris-o-1 debian-forum-post-mode beeper
wm-windows slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl elp slime-parse slime hi-lock company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-bbdb elec-pair lisp-mnt gud apropos etags xref project arc-mode
archive-mode pp hyperspec browse-url slime-autoloads ox-texinfo ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-crypt org-element avl-tree generator org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs flymake-jslint flymake-easy flymake-proc flymake warnings
thingatpt bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb-message sendmail message rmc puny
dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader bbdb bbdb-site timezone
stack-exchange-mode project-opener org-omnibar genpass
erjoalgo-indent-mode compile comint ansi-color ring
erjoalgo-command-mode cl-extra help-mode command-mode-commands
anonymizer company pcase buttons dedicated dash-functional plusx
proxy-mode my-emacs-settings edmacro kmacro paren server finder-inf info
package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv isearch-fast-reverse zoom-global cl-macs
easy-mmode cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib quick-yes advice goto-last-change f
dash gv s ucs-normalize time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1366571 163332)
 (symbols 48 96195 1)
 (miscs 40 823 1555)
 (strings 32 256203 6305)
 (string-bytes 1 7171221)
 (vectors 16 94110)
 (vector-slots 8 2135413 120144)
 (floats 8 669 1129)
 (intervals 56 17327 1114)
 (buffers 992 129))