Subject: Re: bug#32983: 27.0.50; soap-client shall accept "multipart/related" Content-type
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Thomas Fitzsimmons <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alex Harsanyi <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 19:48:46 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 27.1

Thomas Fitzsimmons <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Thomas,

> The patch looks OK to me.  I tested it in my Excorporate setup, against
> Emacs 24.1 (which soap-client must be compatible back to), and it works,
> so I think this is fine to go in.  Do you want to push it to emacs.git
> master, bumping the soap-client.el micro version?  That will trigger its
> rebuild in GNU ELPA tonight, alongside (presumably) the updated debbugs
> that depends on it.

Done. I've increased the version of soap-client.el to 3.1.5. I'll change
the debbugs package once the new soap-client has reached the ELPA repository.

Closing the bug.

> Thanks,
> Thomas

Best regards, Michael.