Subject: Re: [bug#32973] [PATCH 1/2] Add emacs-colum-marker package.
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Thorsten Wilms <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 22:53:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thorsten Wilms <[email-masked]> skribis:

> ---
>  gnu/packages/emacs.scm | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 21 insertions(+)

Applied with the minor changes below and a commit log.

Thank you!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
index 0cfc4e439..c9493dabd 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
@@ -12369,8 +12369,9 @@ scratch, and you think the Spacemacs theme looks good.
     (synopsis "Emacs mode for highlighting columns")
     (description
      "With @code{column-marker.el} you can highlight any number of text columns.
-3 such highlight column markers are provided by default. This is especially 
-useful for languages like COBOL or Fortran where certain columns have special 
-meaning. It is also handy for aligning text across long vertical distances. 
-Multi-column characters, such as ‘TAB’ are treated correctly.")
+Three such highlight column markers are provided by default.  This is
+especially useful for languages like COBOL or Fortran where certain columns
+have special meaning.  It is also handy for aligning text across long vertical
+distances.  Multi-column characters, such as @kbd{TAB} are treated
+correctly.")
     (license license:gpl2+)))